vCash

iPad users - help thread and app suggestions

I know there have been a couple of iPad threads, but I haven't seen my question asked. Plus, I thought we could have a place for app suggestions. Ok, here is my question. I have bought a printer that supports wireless printing and have downloaded printcentral. However, I can not figure out how to print from my iPad. Reviews for the app say how easy set up is and I feel like a doofus. Has anyone done this successfully? Please help! I got my work lap top to print wirelessly with this new printer just fine. I can not find any directions for this app anywhere.

vCash
    I don't have an ipad but have you tried watching youtube videos on how to do so? I often find that useful

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...ipad+help&aq=f

vCash
    I was in the Apple store today and nearly walked out with an iPad, but I stayed strong and kept my wallet closed. I am planning on getting one after I see the next generation and what new features there are. I did talk with one of the employees and he told me he didn't think they would include a USB port with printing capability because that would add a lot of weight. So if that is true, I wouldn't care much about having a USB port since I could just buy the camera kit instead. I'm waiting to see if they include a camera, though, since then I could skype with it.

Also, I was playing with a sketching app on the one in the store. It was amazing! I just drew with my finger on the screen and the image appeared. Way cool. I think that is actually an app in the Mac OS app store that just opened....