Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    That was just WOW!!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    That was a very cool high bar routine!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Lol, thank god you guys are impressed. I got my friend on facebook to watch it and she was like "eh.. I dunno"

and I'm just like "ARE YOU KIDDING ME"

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    The high flying stuff on high bar is always enjoyable to me, especially when it's in competition and the pressure is so high to not fall off! That was a fun routine and that person may just not be a fan, LOL

Evan isn't wearing all black!!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Horrible in terms of skating, fast-forwarded through everything that was done with the band. I remember when this was my favorite special...sigh....I don't mind the broken up skating surface as much as the never showing the skaters. I didn't even watch Davis/White and I'm an ice dancer for Pete's sake....Just too many interruptions.

The gymnastics parts were good at least, although Nastia did much of nothing other than show off her spray tan. I don't know which Courtney is which, but the one in the long sleeves was really great, does she still compete?

Holly Vise looked great, what a blast from the past.

I loved the guy gymnastics, hunk central.

At least they showed Alissa in her entirety, fun number for her.

And the constant promos...I guess it pays the bills, but I can't picture tiny Nastia or Alissa chugging down breakfast at Subway every day. I don't think they'd keep her girlish figures long, LOL.

Many kisses
    vCash
    I usually don't like this show (too many cooks in the kitchen), but this year's was a dandy. Awesome music by Lonestar, Alissa Czisny in perhaps her sexiest TV performance ever, plus some great gymnastics that really seemed to go with the music this time. Liked it almost as much as the Foreigner Improv show earlier in the season.

vCash
    I missed it (had to work and I had no way to record it). Someone posted the Nastia floor routine on youtube-I like the music and at least Nastia isn't posing as much. I hope more videos pop up especially the skating.
    Congrats to my ♥Baroque Rock Princess Adelina♥Meryl&Charlie♥Tatiana&Maxim♥!Team ♥Mirai♥Adam♥Julia♥

vCash
    I'm confused how this show was any worse than previous incarnations. It was as bad as usual. I wished there was more Lonestar and less gymnastics, though. I cannot take the gymnastics seriously.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    I'm confused how this show was any worse than previous incarnations. It was as bad as usual. I wished there was more Lonestar and less gymnastics, though. I cannot take the gymnastics seriously.
    My daughter (lower level competitive gymnast) asked me when Nastia was actually going to do some gymnastics. Have to say that I enjoyed watching the male gymnasts though.

vCash
    I wondered about Nastia too...most of the time she just pranced around or did a cartwheel at most. I was seriously wondering why she was there. The men gymnasts did really well though--they brought some of their skills.

I actually kind of liked Rachel this time around too... As for Alissa, is she skinnier than normal, or was it the outfit/hair. She just looked different, and in some ways she seemed thinner.

vCash
    This is usually my least favorite Disson show -- too many screaming tweens -- but this year was more enjoyable. More first-class skating. ALISSA was ABSOLUTELY EXTRAORDINARY! No longer the idiotic 'deer in the headlights look" of her competitive routines. This woman must stick to pro skating!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    It was as bad as usual.
    I totally agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hirshey girl View Post
    My daughter (lower level competitive gymnast) asked me when Nastia was actually going to do some gymnastics.
    That's funny; so is mine, and she said the exact same thing! During that one routine where Nastia pretty much only did a cartwheel, she was like

Have to say that I enjoyed watching the male gymnasts though.
    Totally agree as well. We were both impressed w/the men's bar routine. Other than that, this show was the usual snooze fest.

vCash
    My daughter (lower level competitive gymnast) asked me when Nastia was actually going to do some gymnastics.
    That's funny; so is my daughter, and she said the exact same thing! During that one routine where Nastia pretty much only did a cartwheel, she was like

Have to say that I enjoyed watching the male gymnasts though.
    Totally agree as well. We were both impressed w/the men's bar routine. Other than that, this show was the usual snooze fest.

vCash
    At least your girls didnt see Nastia last year, it was lot worse. I was actually impressed with her skills, which is saying alot. last year she just pranced around and didn't do anything, which I felt embarassed for her.

JEWELS.
    vCash
    ^ I also agree last year was a lot worse.

Nastia also was wearing slightly better outfits this year (for her ).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12