vCash

Johnny To Be on The Today Show

Meredith Viera just announced that he will appear on The Today Show this Monday, January 10th. I'll put a similar announcement in the TV section

vCash
    All of Johnny's appearances are on his website: http://www.johnnygweir.com. He has a lot of them coming up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by azskatefan View Post
    All of Johnny's appearances are on his website: http://www.johnnygweir.com. He has a lot of them coming up.
    Thanks. The calendar-list indicates "January 6 - Johnny Comes Out"! LOL!

He'll be in Greensboro to accept the Reader's Choice Award ("Kwan Trophy"). This should be a hoot. I can't wait to see the faces of USFSA officials as they hand him the trophy. Johnny's calendar indicates "Jan. 30" so this will most likely be during the Exhibition...or between Men's Finals & Exhib.
    Last edited by Frau Muller; 01-07-2011 at 06:49 PM.

vCash
    What do you think the officials are going to do, blow raspberries at him? I'll venture to predict that their faces will look pretty much like their faces always look.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyliefan View Post
    What do you think the officials are going to do, blow raspberries at him?.....
    I am thinking of the way that Dick Button glared at Urmanov while handing the latter the World Pro (Landover) trophy. If looks could kill poor Urmy would be dead! I'm sure that USFSA will find someone who can shake hands with Johnny and wear a sincere smile.

Being an 'old timer' I have visions of F. Ritter Shumway hugging Johnny Weir...LOL!
    Dick Button Historical Quote of the Month: "Good for you, Lucinda Ruh!"