View Poll Results: Who will win The Battle of the Zhangs at US Nationals?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Caroline Zhang

16 39.02%
  • Felicia Zhang

25 60.98%

vCash

Battle of the Zhangs - Caroline or Felicia?

Which young lady will end-up ahead of the other at US Nationals? Caroline or Felicia Zhang?

I'd say that Felicia has the edge right now. Lighter, more flexible, with all of the necessary jumps. Felicia's focussing on the Pairs event takes the weight of expectations off her shoulders in Singles, so I think that she'll actually do very well in Singles (between 6th and 10th place).

vCash

Battle of the Zhang Polls

There's already a poll on this very subject here. However, given Caroline Zhang's most recent coaching change, maybe we should start from scratch.

vCash
    Oops...but I agree with you. Circumstances have changed and let's keep this new one open!

vCash
    Hmmm.... what battle?

vCash
    Can I choose Zhang Hao?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Frau Muller View Post
    Which young lady will end-up ahead of the other at US Nationals? Caroline or Felicia Zhang?

I'd say that Felicia has the edge right now. Lighter, more flexible, with all of the necessary jumps. Felicia's focussing on the Pairs event takes the weight of expectations off her shoulders in Singles, so I think that she'll actually do very well in Singles (between 6th and 10th place).
    Doesn't Felicia only have a lutz (albeit a very good one), a (f)lip, and toe in her triple arsenal?

I think it'll all depend on Caroline. I don't think anyone knows what to expect from her.

vCash
    Kexin Zhang.. Ohh and I miss Min Zhang too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by burntBREAD View Post
    Doesn't Felicia only have a lutz (albeit a very good one), a (f)lip, and toe in her triple arsenal?

I think it'll all depend on Caroline. I don't think anyone knows what to expect from her.
    I believe Felicia has 3s as well, though I am not positive. I know she doesn't have a 3lo yet, but at this point Caroline doesn't really have a lutz, so if anything, jump wise they are about on par. Plus Felicia's 2a is much better than Caroline's.