vCash

Being a witch is now a taxing profession - and they are not happy!

Romanian witches are now going to be taxed and they are not happy. They plan to cast curses on the tax man using dog poo.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/lifestyl...-1225982890454

My favourite line from the article:
    Also among Romania's newest taxpayers are fortune tellers - but they probably should have seen it coming.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    The article stated that it was cat poo and dead dogs. That's not funny if the dog was a sacrifice. I guess the Romanian witches do not believe in the "thrice back at thee" contingency that comes with spells and curses?

vCash
    I smell a Christine O'Donnell snark..

Saint Smugpawski
    Cutting Down Privet Because Food Prices Are Going Up Next Year
    vCash
    I bet they started casting those spells right around the same time all the birds started falling from the sky.
    The fastest thing out of New Jersey since Tricky Nicky in a Muscovian handbasket

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    I bet they started casting those spells right around the same time all the birds started falling from the sky.
    Actually I was told today one of the end day signs is when Religions are taxed so with the birds and the taxing perhaps it's time to find my peace with God/the Goddess

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmeck View Post
    The article stated that it was cat poo and dead dogs. That's not funny if the dog was a sacrifice. I guess the Romanian witches do not believe in the "thrice back at thee" contingency that comes with spells and curses?
    As that's something made up by modern Wiccans, who are not all or even the majority of people who consider themselves witches or magic practitioners, probably not.