Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Beach Bum
    vCash
    Glad Marci stepped up and went home. She looks great. No more to lose - she just needs to tone.

So I realize it was a guy/girl thing, but all the guys worked with Jillian and Bob and had good weight loss and all the girls worked with the fighters and didn't have a great week. Training or just the girl/guy thing?
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    probably a bit of both.

Glad Marci is gone.

I got mildly interested in the preview for next week, but then I also thought - they're adding someone back in? How long is this season anyway? It feels like it's taking forever zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Okay, so I don't understand why after Ken managed to lose 7 pounds, Brett bitched him (and I believe Austin as well) out for "game playing." Clearly, more than anything, they did what they were set there to do, and that was lose weight. Unless he was pissed that since Kaylee made it clear that she wanted to leave (more on this later...) that they should have intentionally thrown the weigh-in, and since they didn't that they were trying to keep their team at 3 members and not lose anyone? I don't get why there was such backlash at Ken over that. And while Ali's "it's not a prison" speech was correct, I felt that the way she said it to Ken, when the message was supposed to be for Kaylee, was a bit harsh. Either way, I applaud Ken and Austin for not intentionally water-loading just so Kaylee could go home. Additionally, if she wanted to leave so bad, what would have happened if Ken & Austin both decided to help her out and ended up gaining weight while she was set at 0? She would be immune and one of them would have gone home. Totally the right decision for the father and son, IMO.

Now, Kaylee. I want her off my screen ASAP. Last week she raised such a big stink about "needing to be at the ranch" because she has major issues to sort out. Yet not even a week later, she's found all the tools she needs and is ready to leave? WTF. What's all of this about how she's changed and is ready and strong enough to make decisions for herself and she doesn't care if other people don't see it the way she does? Then her team wins the weigh-in and suddenly Moses has a few words with her and she's swayed back over to stay. Sure seems like someone who's ready to make all of her own decisions.

Sucks that it had to come down to Justin and Courtney.

vCash
    I tend to keep the show on but not really pay attention during the first hour - was there any indication before weigh in that Kaylee wanted to leave? Cause I felt like I really missed the memo. And the ads all made it look like Ken was the one who wanted to go home so I thought maybe they edited it to be a huge reveal, but it was very strange.

I thought Brett was lecturing everyone on "when you play the game, it will eventually backfire", i.e. someone will lose more weight than intended, and what we ended up with was 2 people who probably should have lost more weight than they did that week, and someone who really wanted to be there having to go home. I also thought Ali was responding to Ken but directing her comments to everyone.

No respect for Kaylee now. If she wanted to go home, she should have just gained all the weight herself instead of asking her team to do it. And even after learning someone else would still be eliminated she should have dropped out This is really the worst season of this show ever.

Very sorry that Justin left. He started as kind of an arrogant jerk, but ended up being one of my favorite players. But between him and COurtney, what a hard call And one ray of sunshine - SO GLAD they brought Jay back instead of Arthur.
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Article about Arthur attending a Blazers game here in Pdx. Contains spoilers about weight loss.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Biggest-Lose...118483619.html

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    I tend to keep the show on but not really pay attention during the first hour - was there any indication before weigh in that Kaylee wanted to leave? Cause I felt like I really missed the memo. And the ads all made it look like Ken was the one who wanted to go home so I thought maybe they edited it to be a huge reveal, but it was very strange.

Very sorry that Justin left. He started as kind of an arrogant jerk, but ended up being one of my favorite players. But between him and COurtney, what a hard call And one ray of sunshine - SO GLAD they brought Jay back instead of Arthur.
    Kaylee had a heart to heart with Cara about how she hadn't lived her life for 20 years because she had no confidence and now that she found it, she can't wait any longer to get out there and live life. Cara tried to convince her that she should get the most out of the Biggest Loser experience and that means fighting to stay to the end. Kaylee wasn't convinced.

I did wind up liking Justin even though he was a bit holier than thou. I like how he dumps call out shirts on people and gets them to come work out. I wonder if he gets an enthusiastic response from everyone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I like how he dumps call out shirts on people and gets them to come work out. I wonder if he gets an enthusiastic response from everyone.
    Well he is a bounty hunter in real life.

vCash
    This week was - Glad Jay is back and sad that Justin is gone.

Next week, I'm ready to watch Rulon and Jillian fight over him sneaking and eating junk food!

vCash
    I want Cara gone for next season - I can't stand boxing this, boxing that, boxing, boxing, boxing.

I'm so jealous of Jillian's home in Malibu. Why must she leave next season? Biggest Loser or raising a baby at the beach in your back yard? Hmmmmmmmmm.........

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I can't stand only boxing fighting boxing fighting either.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by venja View Post
    I want Cara gone for next season - I can't stand boxing this, boxing that, boxing, boxing, boxing.
    The line on this starts on the right and goes around the World at least three times. The thing that bugs me about her, is how she doesn't seem to introduce her people to anything else. It's nothing *but* boxing. Which is great exercise, don't get me wrong, but that's it!!

I really hope for the sake of the contestant that none of the people Cara's worked w/the entire time ends up making it to the Marathon. They'll never make it on boxing alone.

I said that to Mom when we were watching the other night and she shot back that Jillian teaches them boxing too. As I said to her, it's a big difference when it's just something that's a piece of the workout and something else entirely when that's the *only* thing being done.

There's also the fact Cara's got this aura of arrogance about her that just turns me off her so completely that has me hoping she's not Jillian's replacement.

I'm so jealous of Jillian's home in Malibu. Why must she leave next season? Biggest Loser or raising a baby at the beach in your back yard? Hmmmmmmmmm.........
    Same here. She's got one heck of a gorgeous place.

I'm also looking forward to her and Rulan going at it after it's discovered he's binging at night. Rulan doesn't stand a chance, does he?

vCash
    Count me in for the line of people not liking Cara. I just fast forward through most of the stuff with her. I'm not crazy about Brett either but he doesn't annoy me as much. I'm afraid it will be Cara to take Jillian's place since Bob is still staying on, and I'm guessing they'd rather have one male and one female trainer. But, ugh. On the bright side, it will take me less time to watch the episodes on my DVR since I'll just fast forward through her parts.

I loved the part where Rulon was playing tug of war with Bob and Jillian. I don't know if any player has ever made Bob and Jillian work so hard! They were both soaked with sweat afterwards. And yes, next week should be interesting. I was surprised at the preview, but we'll see how it plays out.

I, too, had grown to like Justin, and was impressed he told everyone to keep Courtney because she needed to be there more than he did. Very unselfish act.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8pics View Post
    I loved the part where Rulon was playing tug of war with Bob and Jillian. I don't know if any player has ever made Bob and Jillian work so hard!
    This. I loved Bob & Jillian's reactions after the match. This is why I really liked last season when both trainers teamed up to train everyone, and this year again where they trained the ranch competitors.

vCash
    aw, I'm sorry that Courtney had such a terrible week. I was hoping the green team would lose so Moses' daughter would finally leave.

I thought for a second Olivia (or is it Hanna?) was going to leave in her stead, but it looks like it's against the rules. Again with all the trainers freaking out - at least with Brett it's understandable since he's now done.

Irene is quietly kicking ass.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    Irene is quietly kicking ass.
    ITA - it seems like I don't even really remember her at all this season, and them boom she appears out of nowhere kicking some major booty.

Courtney's goodbye really affected everyone. Even Allison, who usually keeps a straight face was visibly upset. Brett leaving was a surprise, but I'm wondering if he's going to be coming back at some point if the game is shaken up again. I'm upset that he's gone before Cara, and if this means by her outlasting Brett means that she gets Jillian's coveted spot for next season, I'm going to puke.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I just said to my husband on Tuesday that Irene is flying under the radar. It is amazing that she has stayed safe all this time with her mother leaving week 1. I wonder where she is percentage wise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I just said to my husband on Tuesday that Irene is flying under the radar. It is amazing that she has stayed safe all this time with her mother leaving week 1. I wonder where she is percentage wise.
    Irene: 35.69%
    Moses: 35.00%
    Austin: 33.59%
    Olivia: 33.33%
    Rulon: 32.91%
    Ken: 32.89%
    Jay: 32.5%
    Hannah: 32.36%
    Kaylee:27.90%

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Ah Ha.

vCash
    Interesting.

The only thing I would say about Irene is that she looks almost done with her weight loss, which could hurt her at the end. Moses and Austin still have a lot to lose, and I would not be surprised if Rulon is able to get some bigger numbers again if he can get his eating under control.

But I'm on Team Irene

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    I loved Irene's reaction when she saw her number. Priceless.

I'm also sorry to see Courtney gone, but can't be that surprised after she ended up on either Brett or Cara's teams. I can see Cara's people going next for some odd reason/educated guess/because I can't stand the woman. Pick one!!

Loved how Jay and Rulon picked up on that guy making eyes at Hannah and then slipped away for a bit when he came over. Classy and so sweet of them too.

Am I wrong or are we getting close to Makeover Week or w/all of the changes to everything, will there *be* a Makeover Week?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast