Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    Anyway, if anyone can name those trainers, and a bit of explanation as to why we should know them, I would really be greatful.
    After all the (unnecessary) secrecy, they ended up just revealing the new trainers within the first 2 minutes of the show. They aren't anybody the average viewer would know. I guess they just needed a way to build up the Bob/Jillian vs new people rivalry.

vCash
    While the new lady trainer is easy on the eyes, I kind of find her a tad bit annoying.

Has anyone watched the show Heavy? I really liked the two trainers from the first episode, and I hope that they're going to be the same trainers for the remainder of the show. I would have rather had them be the new trainers on The Biggest Loser.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayar View Post
    No they aren't. They were introduced last night.
    about time. was it worth the wait? did the guy do more capoeira?

Quote Originally Posted by professordeb View Post
    I realize the topic is only two pages in length, but I don't always recall all/exactly what I read one day ago, let alone days that are even further removed
    Yeah, there's grey on top of the head, wonder if the grey matter on the inside has made its way outside to colour it so.
    it's pretty common for people to forget what they've read - my point was that if the thread is only 2 pages long it would probably take less time to re-read the whole thing to see if the answer is out there than to wait for someone to respond.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by genevieve View Post
    about time. was it worth the wait? did the guy do more capoeira?

it's pretty common for people to forget what they've read - my point was that if the thread is only 2 pages long it would probably take less time to re-read the whole thing to see if the answer is out there than to wait for someone to respond.
    Probably a good idea to go back and read the other pages, but I didn't think of doing it and for some reason thought there was more than just 2 pages. I'm really losing it.
    Crazy about sports!

vCash
    Snoozer of an eppy tonight.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Well...Yes and no, but we were missing the last half of the episode which is always the pay off part, so...

I didn't get a chance to talk about last week, but let me just say one thing about whichever one of the twin cops it was...

It's the first time I *ever* got the feeling of "This is so fake and rehearsed for us and the cameras." when watching a look at the eliminated contestant at home w/their family. Aww...Isn't that so sweet that his little girl is so happy Daddy went on TBL and...I can't explain it, but it just seemed so very fake to me.

Same w/the remaining Twin...I'm now w/Bob and Jillian and I have a feeling most of the people on Campus thinking what a waste of two spots for this Season. I mean, is it really going to be that much of a surprise next week if is his him they were talking about in the Preview. It seemed rather obvious, yes, but in this case who else could it possibly be judging from Bob and Jillian's reactions?

I'll bet just about anything come Finale night those guys are the ones from the At Home group who lose the most amount of weight. Oh and what really made me ticked was listening to him go on and on about being questioned about his intregity and wanting to be there. Well, the scale tells the real story. That along w/his reply to Jillian about "What good would it do?" to finally let out all the anger and emotions. If he's not willing to do what needs done when he's got the best of the best there to help him out, then it won't.

Then again...Maybe that's just me, but I have a feeling it's not.

vCash
    last night's ep was a complete waste of time. I didn't even bother keeping track of who was where - I thought the green team got sent to the Sekret Trainers for the week, but then with the Team vs Everyone Else challenge I thought they were competing against Bob & Jillian's teams? whatever. I just want to see weigh ins.

Oh, and Jillian's "GET ANGRY!" speech with Remaining Twin was really poorly executed. RT is a really bad actor, or maybe just not interested in playing his part on the show. But anytime a contestant on any reality show mentions their "integrity" I stop caring.
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    So far I don't care for the formerly Sekret trainers at all. Nor do I like the way around half the teams trained elsewhere and had immunity for 4 weeks. And last night we saw they don't have to clean up after themselves or cook for themselves? How is that going to help them in the long run? Just seems silly and boring so far to me....

vCash
    I'm hoping things pick up once all of the teams are back together. Unfortunately it seems that it's been set up as ranchers vs. the unknowns, so we might see a complete wipeout of one half of the mix. Either way, I want to see all of them together, and I'd like to actually get to know the unknown teams. The ranchers we've seen enough of already.

vCash
    Anyone still watching? If it wasn't for this thing called the internet, I wouldn't have watched this season. Again, this was another dud of an episode. However, I'm wondering why the outside team is losing way more weight than Bob & Jillian's team. Is it that they weren't losing much weight off the ranch? Did they throw their last weigh-in prior to coming to the ranch? I'm guessing that they're going to hit a wall next week.

I'm interested to see whether both new trainers are going to be returning next season or if one of the two will get the job. If the latter is the case, I think I'd stick with the dude trainer because it seems that the woman trainer (I don't even know their names off the top of my head) just knows boxing, and her voice is still annoying. However, although his cockiness is rather off-putting.

vCash
    But boy trainer couldn't do a natural product placement to save his life so that may end up determining his fate.

vCash
    Oh yeah, that was bad. Real bad. I guess "I was pre-med" trainer did not take any classes that required public speaking or presentations.

Maybe he'll get better as the season progresses... or not.

vCash
    I'm watching but not liking this season too much. Except for the periodic shots of Bob watching amusedly when Jillian is about to start yelling at someone.

I don't like the new trainers and I don't like the "going to war" mentality that some of the players on the unknowns team have.
    Last edited by sk8pics; 02-04-2011 at 11:10 AM.

vCash
    I was amused by Jillian making that one girl carry her around the gym.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    I am finding this season kind of boring. But I like Courtney so I am still watching to see how she does. Rulan's buddy bugs me.
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Rulan's buddy bugs me.
    You mean the 3rd new trainer at the ranch?

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Exactly
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    AP story about Rulon Gardner's restaurant, where he sells a 1.5 lb hamburger and there's a contest for how fast people can eat it

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...n7307277.shtml

vCash
    I rather enjoyed this last week's episode. There was finally some drama with Arthur switching the teams around a bit.

I'm astounded with how big everybody's numbers were this week... I bet we see some low ones next week.

Not going to miss Q, we didn't get to learn much about him unfortunately.

vCash
    there were tons of people that I had no idea who they were this week

Glad that the teams that got switched both did well this week. The dad/daughter team is in trouble next week though now that Q is gone.

she-sekret trainer has really annoying expressions

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast