Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Circumstances beyond my control meant I was not able to watch my favourite shows the last couple of nights. However I do look forward on catching up as much as possible with them all this weeked including V and got my microwavable popcorn all ready! (all natural with no additives... )

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walei View Post
    The episode is titled

Spoiler

, and as previously posted

Spoiler

And then when the show returns, the

Spoiler

. Been there, done that...
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walei View Post
    OMG I'm getting nervous for the finale...

The episode is titled

Spoiler

, and as previously posted

Spoiler

Sh!t is going to happen.

Please please please please let there be a third season.

Spoiler

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    And why do you guys think that's going to happen? This isn't the old show. It's a new reimagining and they've all ready done things differently than the original. The V's have all ready proven to have superior powers so why can't that be a part of it as long as it helps the plot? We don't even know if V is going to get a third season yet either so it may be a moot point anyway.

This season finale totally has me on edge (in a good way...sort of, LOL).
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Wow, if this show isn't getting a season three from ABC, they have to get one from somebody! What a great finale and give them credit, they definitely went out on a WAY huge high note! Holy crap.

Ding dong, Tyler's gone! Hated how it happened though. Poor Lisa.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    That was an awesome season finale.

vCash
    That was fabulous.

ABC must let this story continue.

vCash
    GREAT finale. They have a lot to build on...PLEASE let this show be renewed.

vCash
    My favorite part of the episode (and the entire series) was the shot of a hypnotized Jack staring emptily at the sky. With Erica's "you are the only one whose faith always guided you" sentiment from earlier, that was such a poignant moment.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ssminnow View Post
    My favorite part of the episode (and the entire series) was the shot of a hypnotized Jack staring emptily at the sky. With Erica's "you are the only one whose faith always guided you" sentiment from earlier, that was such a poignant moment.
    I agree and I thought it was also very sad because they were finally reconnecting and being friends again. (BTW-Is Chad blissed now too or was he up on the ship? I guess we don't know that yet.)

Anyone else kind of hoping that Joshua somehow switched out the fake Lisa with the real one so she could warn Tyler and somehow fix the mess she started by not killing Anna in the first place? Just a random thought I had while I was watching tonight even though that scenerio may have let Tyler live, LOL

vCash
    That was utterly depressing, even with Tyler dead. I need a third season because I don't want this show to end on such a sad note.

That said, with Tyler dead (right?), Lisa and Joshua are destined to be together. Who else will rescue her?

And Chad better still be alive.

Clueless American
    vCash
    Wow. I hope it gets picked up for next season, but I'm doubtful given the ratings.

My favorite line from last night - "That's how you kill your mother."

vCash
    If there is a 3rd season, it'd be very interesting to see what choice Erica makes about the hybrid eggs. On the one hand, they spell dooooooooooooom for humans, but on the other hand, they are her grandchildren.

vCash
    That was a great finale, and yay no more Tyler but it's really a series of tragic events for Erica If there is a third season I will be gutted to see the scene that Erica finds out her son is dead.

I was doing some chores while watching the finale, and when Anna said "THAT'S how you kill your mother", I had to pause the show, finish my chores and sit down to watch the rest. Anna is one uber biotch.

vCash
    Great episode and so utterly that Lisa had to watch her double kill Tyler and Ryan being killed by his own daughter!

vCash
    No one has mentioned the appearance of Marc Singer. Diana's original nemesis, Mike Donovan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    No one has mentioned the appearance of Marc Singer. Diana's original nemesis, Mike Donovan.
    I was trying to figure out why that guy looked so familiar.
    Creating drama!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norlite View Post
    I thought he was awesome and I also loved how Erica's FBI people, the ones she was suspicious about for so long, turned out to be on her side after all.

I REALLY want ABC to give V a third season but I'm trying not to get my hopes too up.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234