Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

vCash
    I. Hate. Tyler. There is no fictional character I hate more on television. Gawd, he's even more annoying than that stupid crying baby.

But goodness, Erica rocks. That final scene with the Fifth Column blew my mind.

Also, Chad may be the most improved characters on television. He is so much more interesting this season! Yay, my Bailey Salinger love is back!!!
    Last edited by manhn; 02-17-2011 at 06:32 AM.

vCash
    The original Tyler was better. He was not just bratty but evil and his grandparents were holocaust survivors which created an interesting conflict. This tyler comes across as clueless, light headed, and annoying. I hope Anna keeps him in her ship someplace where he is never seen again! LOL
    “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” William Shakespeare

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Tyler may be one of the most annoying characters on TV but hopefully we get less of him tonight since Anna sent him off somewhere. Hopefully he stays there.

I love Lisa and Diana! That is an alliance that rocks my world and I hope they come up with a plan to defeat Anna. This new all out warring Erica is awesome too. I can't wait to see what they come up with to battle Anna. I agree that Chad has gotten better now that he's not a dimwit and I'm still glad Jack is out of the church. I read some spoilers about the end of the season that have me really excited and if anyone wants to read them, I'll post the link here for you. Some of it is more speculation but all of it sounds fantastic.

Read This for Some Spoiler Fun
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    This episode was so good. Lisa and Joshua have some really nice chemistry. Lisa was my favourite tonight. I still don't have a read on the grandmother. Does she care for Lisa or not?

Also, now that they're roommates, I need scenes with Hobbs and Jack cooking together, getting read for bed...shirts are optional. Except for Tyler. He needs to keep his shirt ON.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manhn View Post
    This episode was so good. Lisa and Joshua have some really nice chemistry. Lisa was my favourite tonight. I still don't have a read on the grandmother. Does she care for Lisa or not?

Also, now that they're roommates, I need scenes with Hobbs and Jack cooking together, getting read for bed...shirts are optional. Except for Tyler. He needs to keep his shirt ON.

I did love the exchange where Hobbs ask Jack to keep "him" on his side to which Jack asks, 'why? are you afraid what he will see over there?" (or something like that. LOL) And if I were Lisa I would kick tyler in the gonads! LUV LISA & ERICA! These two chicks kick but!

vCash
    I also wanted to give a thumbs up to the new guy on the block Fierro. He adds an interesting dimension to the cast.

vCash
    The actress playing Lisa is insanely beautiful!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walei View Post
    The actress playing Lisa is insanely beautiful!
    I know. I really like her character and the actress is stunning. Usually I don't like blondes...
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    BUMP!! Can't wait to see what excitement this show brings tonight!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    I am liking this conflict between doing what they have to and their conscience. I must say that Erica is one BA I wouldn't want to tick off!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Dear ABC,

V is SOOOOOOOO good this year!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSEE bring it back for a season three!!!!! Pretty please???!! I promise I'll finally forgive you for cancelling Sports Night if you can just give us one more season of V!

Regards,

Heather (aka, desperate fan)

I LOVE all the conflict, love Lisa and Diana plotting together, REALLY love the escape pods that Diana created (hmmm, anyone else think those are going to come into play again soon?!), love the plotting and the Fifth Column going on the offensive (yay for geeky science boy being back), love what Ryan said to Joshua about human emotion and how once you discover it you always have it (OMG, find it fast Joshua!!), I actually liked Hobbes and Erica together even though I'm sure that pairing won't last since it's born out of loneliness and anxiety, and I love how Erica is now as the Fifth Column leader. Dang, don't make her mad, LOL

I am now off to send my letter to ABC.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Bump....new episode tonight! Bring it on!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Oh my lord, this show makes me so tense now, LOL

Love the non stop action though!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    OMG, yay for Joshua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Wow, I cannot wait for next week and even though I fear this will end up being a series finale instead of just a season finale, I have absolutely loved this season of V. I hope ABC sees the show's improvement and gives them another season. Bring it on next week!!

BTW-I'm still high for Joshua finally breaking out of his memory lapse pod life!

vCash
    I missed the part about Tyler and bliss. Also the part about Joshua getting his memory back. Can anyone recap?
    Creating drama!

vCash
    Joshua saw Lisa return the blue energy balls and then suddenly got flashbacks. Kinda like Lost--maybe Lisa is his constant? Because Joshua and Lisa are my OTP. There is no current couple on TV I want to see get together more.

V is flawed (the plotting is inconsistent, the characters are inconsistent, and the conspiracy is kinda dumb), but I do generally like the characters. I know some Lost fans hated when people went on about "It's all about the characters!" but it's true. I could watch the Losties for an entire hour talking about figure skating. That sentiment holds in the case of V. I think watching Worlds with the Fifth Column would be a lot of fun.

vCash
    V is flawed (the plotting is inconsistent, the characters are inconsistent, and the conspiracy is kinda dumb), but I do generally like the characters. I know some Lost fans hated when people went on about "It's all about the characters!" but it's true. I could watch the Losties for an entire hour talking about figure skating. That sentiment holds in the case of V. I think watching Worlds with the Fifth Column would be a lot of fun.
    Wish I could rep you for that.
    The next ep (last one for this season?) sure looks good. Bring on the revolution.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Joshua saw Lisa return the blue energy balls and then suddenly got flashbacks. Kinda like Lost--maybe Lisa is his constant? Because Joshua and Lisa are my OTP. There is no current couple on TV I want to see get together more.

I agree (and I'd love to watch Worlds with them too!). The characters are what keep me coming back because they're all so complex and fascinating (save for Tyler who still annoys me) and I agree that Lost was the same way for me. I also worship at the alter of Elizabeth Mitchell and would watch her read the phone book in a karaoke bar but that's neither here nor there, LOL

BTW-The ratings for V have held steady all season and while they haven't been huge, the fact that the show was so consistant this year might give ABC enough of a reason to give them a season three. I'd be happy with another 10 episode arc if they go that route...I just want to see another season like this one. It's been great!

vCash
    OMG I'm getting nervous for the finale...

The episode is titled

Spoiler

, and as previously posted

Spoiler

Sh!t is going to happen.

Please please please please let there be a third season.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast