Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Go Team SW Florida! =)
    At Great American Ballpark cheering on my Cincinnati Reds
    vCash
    Who's ready for another new V episode tonight?!
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Wow, this show is getting totally brutal and I absolutely love it. The stakes are so much higher and everything is making me cringe tonight. Anna is still deliciously evil but I'm kind of hoping Lisa and mama Diana team up to take her down because that would rock.

One question...do you think Ryan really is working for Anna or is he playing her to save his daughter? That concerns me because I don't want him to be a bad guy.
    An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

"I guess I'm just...I'm not used to someone putting me first." -Emma, Once Upon a Time, episode 2x3, Lady of the Lake

vCash
    Poor Lisa

vCash
    Too bad this season is only going to be 10 episodes.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Too bad this season is only going to be 10 episodes.
    I know. That bums me out too but I'm trying to look at it this way. The producers knew what they had going into this year so they apparently decided to make ten freaking awesome episodes to maximize everything they could in this short season. I'm going to just take it and enjoy each and every one of them and then pray like crazy that they bring the show back for season three.

vCash
    This season is blow my mind amazing!

Now we have to wait 2 weeks till next episode.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    No new V for two weeks??! Usually that would bum me out but since I'll be at US Nats all next week and won't be able to watch it right away anyway, the timing of this couldn't be better. Great show tonight!

vCash
    Great episode! Anna is getting closer to Tyler while Erica gets closer to Lisa! And it seems that Hottie Joshua is once again a good little V. LOL

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Wow, had to really go searching for this thread tonight! I am loving how this season is going although the eps are starting to give me heart failure as I have to keep worrying more and more for our Fifth Column heroes. It's probably all kinds of wrong but I love Erica and Jack together and I would love to see that relationship explored more. Hobbes hasn't done much lately but he's still cool and Ryan is making me nervous with his going back and forth from his friends to Anna. I hope he doesn't really turn them in at some point. Loved Lisa finally getting disgusted with Tyler's behavior. Maybe she'll dump the guy and somehow figure out a way to get Joshua back on her side. I'm also glad Chad is now on the good guys side. Good episode this week and I can't wait for the next episode. BTW-I am very glad the president decided to ramble last week while I was out of town for US Nats instead of this week so I didn't miss a new V, LOL

vCash
    I almost jumped up and cheered when Lisa walked out on Tyler! While I love the chemistry between hottie priest and Erica, I do not want relationship to develop more. Not until Jack gets kicked out of the priesthood or something for his unfriendly behaviour to the V. I would love the Lisa finally get into the main group of the Fifth Column and I want more Hobbes and Joshua!!! And could someone feed that little snoop in Erica's office to Anna's mama PLUZZEEEE!!!!!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    New V tonight!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    I guess it would have been too easy to just get rid of Anna all together with half the season still left, LOL

I am loving this season of V! Everything is really kicked up a notch and I can barely breathe through most of the hour. I'm kind of hoping Marcus kicks the bucket (not a fan and he takes time away from hottie Joshua who I STILL want to be good again ) and I'm starting to like Tyler's dad. I hope Ryan doesn't turn totally bad but I can see how it's going that way. Great ep tonight and I cannot wait for next week when Lisa and Diana meet up. Alliance maybe?!

vCash
    Great episode! Erica is under suspicion while Ryan is turning bad. And the brat has finally decided to do something sensible. Gotta love a show with so many hottie guys in it!

vCash
    Here is the promo for next week's episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtM9gztG-no

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    FYI: V's ratings were up this week! It wasn't a huge jump but I'll take anything at this point, LOL If that keeps up for the rest of this year, we may get a season three after all. Hope the upward swing continues and keep watching!

Link: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ratings-...1029075.aspxnt

Relevant part:
    Also in prime time's middle hour, ABC's V went up slightly, with nearly 5.4 million people tuning in....

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Anyone else excited to see Lisa meet Diana tonight?!

And for the record, everything else on this show is awesome but Tyler being important got old real fast.

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    WTH just happened???!! Holy crap. I don't know whether to scream or cry right now.

vCash
    I am so broken up about what they did to Hobs! He is one of my faves! And what happened to the young scientist they were working with? I can hardly believe they turned Hobs into a traitor that easily! If Anna could find the Fifth Columns that easily how come she has not offed them all by now? LOL Lisa and Diana was great but was too short and Erica being made head of Eli's group was a BIG Still hocked on the show and can hardly wait until next week to see Lisa confront Anna!

Go Team SW Florida! =)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I am so broken up about what they did to Hobs! He is one of my faves! And what happened to the young scientist they were working with? I can hardly believe they turned Hobs into a traitor that easily! If Anna could find the Fifth Columns that easily how come she has not offed them all by now? LOL Lisa and Diana was great but was too short and Erica being made head of Eli's group was a BIG Still hocked on the show and can hardly wait until next week to see Lisa confront Anna!
    Ahhh, but Hobbs has been a little shady since the beginning. Remember that he met up with Marcus a few times about something (I wish I could remember exactly what it was but it was something big the V's wanted...maybe it was the scientist guy's research?) and they never really resolved if he was truly with the 5th Column or some type of double agent guy. I think deep down he really wants the V's gone but he was scared today of some woman (his wife maybe?) being killed all over again and did what he thought would save her. He's been pretty hardcore 5th Column for most of the episodes so I don't think he's going to turn anyone in. I think he would have done that all ready if he was really working with the V's. This screams blackmail to me and IMO, probably makes him madder at them. This is just my theory of course but it makes sense. Sort of, LOL

Erica kicking everyone's behind is going to rock and I agree about how awesome it is that she's the full blown leader now. I'm also glad Jack is out of the priesthood so he can kick a little more behind too. I'm still bummed about Joe (I should have known something bad was coming when he and Erica were reconnecting ) but if his death makes the demise of Tyler more immenent, then I'm all for it. That actor is getting on my nerves. I guess the explosion means that Ryan is gone now too which is kind of a bummer. I was hoping for his redemption because I don't think he was truly bad. Glad Chad is all in with the resistance now and I am SO pumped for next week simply to see Lisa and Diana interact again! That is going to be awesome.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast