Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Miki Ando's triple-triple combinations video

Hi! Finally I managed to upload the video with Miki's triple-triples. It's here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUcZWY_uB6w

Please enjouy, commen and share. And again, if you know any other triple-triple done by Miki please let me know if this thread, I will add it to video and reupload it.

Here are links to previous videos:
    Irina Slutskaya's triple-triples http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxFjlJpi5MY
    Miki Ando's quad salchow attempts http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh93A8xR_IQ

vCash

vCash
    These clips are great, thanks for the posting!

vCash
    I know Miki isn't everyones cup of tea but you have to admit she's an amazing athlete. All those 3lz-3lo attempts and they all look soo easy for her, even when they get downgraded, they still look impressive.

vCash
    Yeah, I know them, but I wanted to put combinations only from senior competitions. If I used her junior years as well video would be probably too long. But thank you anyway. And I don't know how to open last clip. You told she attempted quad there so I would like to add to my video with her quads, where must I click to open it? By the way, I'm going to do video with triple-triples of Michelle's, Shizuka's, Mao's, Yu-Na's and Sasha's as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bartek View Post
    And I don't know how to open last clip. You told she attempted quad there so I would like to add to my video with her quads, where must I click to open it?
    You must be registered on Nico Nico Douga to watch the videos (I managed to register because I could view the page in Spanish, don't know if that option is still available). I can download the video and upload it on MediaFire, if you want.

Mad for mangelwurzels
    vCash
    By the way, I'm going to do video with triple-triples of ........ Sasha's as well.
    That should be interesting.
    I hear outside a million panicking birds, and know even out there comfort is done with; it has shattered even the stars, this creature at last come home to me.

vCash
    It's amazing how consistent has been through the years...really her jumps have stayed through and through even when she didn't have much else. I believe her boyfriend is the one to blame for her unfulfilled potential (she could have dominated figure skating)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MikiAndoFan#1 View Post
    You must be registered on Nico Nico Douga to watch the videos (I managed to register because I could view the page in Spanish, don't know if that option is still available). I can download the video and upload it on MediaFire, if you want.
    Yes please, that would helpful.

vCash
    Yes please, that would helpful.
    Here you go!

vCash
    wow, miki is amazing.

this also reminded me i hadn't seen her Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence SP in a while (which i liked) so i went back and watched it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qA2NDd1R9Q .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robinhood View Post
    It's amazing how consistent has been through the years...really her jumps have stayed through and through even when she didn't have much else. I believe her boyfriend is the one to blame for her unfulfilled potential (she could have dominated figure skating)
    Dominated figure skating!? Please, her overall talent is nowhere near Asada or Kim. If anything she has overachieved to have done what she has in the sport, including winning a Worlds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judgejudy27 View Post
    Dominated figure skating!? Please, her overall talent is nowhere near Asada or Kim. If anything she has overachieved to have done what she has in the sport, including winning a Worlds.

Ando was very strong in 2007. Don't diminish her win there.

Watching this video remind of how strong a jumper she was 4-5 years ago. Not that she isn't strong now, but the 3-3s in this video seem effortless. I hope she includes the 3-3 at Worlds. It would be so exciting if she received full credit!

vCash
    She has far better technique than Mao and her jumping ability is on par with Kim (if not better), imho.
    She doesn't have their elegance, line, musical phrasing and understanding or oooomph....those are the areas she should have depeloped if she wasn't with Morozov. I even think she has regressed as a skater, she was far more interesting when she was younger

vCash
    Why bother posting if you have anything nice to say when people haven't said anything nasty about any other skaters? Sounds like you are threaten by Miki You must be jealous that she is with Morozov or something. That's pretty sad.

vCash
    She has far better technique than Mao and her jumping ability is on par with Kim (if not better), imho.
    She doesn't have their elegance, line, musical phrasing and understanding or oooomph....those are the areas she should have depeloped if she wasn't with Morozov. I even think she has regressed as a skater, she was far more interesting when she was younger
    ITA! Judgejudy, you are the only few people think Miki is just an ok jumper. She is an excellent jumper.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ks777 View Post
    Why bother posting if you have anything nice to say when people haven't said anything nasty about any other skaters?
    I didnt say anything nasty. I said she didnt have the overall talent of Asada or Kim which 99% of the skating following population would agree with.

Sounds like you are threaten by Miki You must be jealous that she is with Morozov or something. That's pretty sad.
    You must be jealous of people who arent stupid, but that is your problem.

PS- I did not say she was an ok jumper, I said she wasnt the best jumper over someone like Yu Na Kim, and she isnt as strong a jumper as she was 4 years ago when she was regularly landing triple lutz-triple loop combos.

vCash
    I respect your opinion but I dont think the things you refer to she lacked because of Morozov. She in fact improved all those areas after she went to Morozov. Remember she won her World title and became a much bigger contender AFTER she went to Morozov. She just isnt as naturally talented in those areas as she is in jumping and a few other things (eg- basic skating, pretty good footwork).

vCash
    I didnt say anything nasty. I said she didnt have the overall talent of Asada or Kim which 99% of the skating following population would agree with.

You must be jealous of people who arent stupid, but that is your problem.

PS- I did not say she was an ok jumper, I said she wasnt the best jumper over someone like Yu Na Kim, and she isnt as strong a jumper as she was 4 years ago when she was regularly landing triple lutz-triple loop combos.
    No you said Yuna and Mao were much better jumper than Miki, which I don't agree with.

vCash
    I respect your opinion but I dont think the things you refer to she lacked because of Morozov. She in fact improved all those areas after she went to Morozov. Remember she won her World title and became a much bigger contender AFTER she went to Morozov. She just isnt as naturally talented in those areas as she is in jumping and a few other things (eg- basic skating, pretty good footwork).
    Actually Miki was a better overall skater when she was with Sato, IMO.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast