Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Loving on babies!
    vCash
    Working. Maybe will bring out some sparkling cider at midnight...
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.~W. C. Fields

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    Staying in, hahaha. Unlike Christmas I don't feel the pressure to celebrate. Although I will have some wine. A friend of mine tried to make me guilty for staying home, but I said guess what? I don't care.

Happy New Year, everyone! I wish you all peace and happiness. xoxoxo

vCash
    Staying home, eating crab legs and avocado salad. Rockin' out with the other "Uncle Dick" . Watching Michigan and Michigan State bowl games tomorrow (that are on at the same time per usual). Hopefully watching the demise of RichRod...
    "awwww....shades of Janet Lynn" - Dick Button on anyone who makes more than one mistake in their program.

vCash
    I'm working...FML! I cocktail waitress, and it's impossible to get the night off. I better make lots of money tonight

vCash
    Wow, you all are making me not feel like such a dud. I am at the very least going out to dinner and having some vino! I guess the newest trend is staying in, at least according to my local paper. I miss our city's first night, which got canceled in 2007 due to the economy, it was local yokel but fun and close by.

INTJ
    vCash
    I'm going out to play some pond hockey with a couple of really cool teenagers. Then I'll probably come home and go to bed...
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better." -- Samuel Beckett

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonita View Post
    Wow, you all are making me not feel like such a dud. I am at the very least going out to dinner and having some vino! I guess the newest trend is staying in, at least according to my local paper. I miss our city's first night, which got canceled in 2007 due to the economy, it was local yokel but fun and close by.
    Salt Lake City has a huge First Night every year, but we never go, cause it's just toooooooo cold (especially this year...)
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    I am looking forward to a quiet, peaceful evening tonight. I will be alone, which is fine. I hope that the peace of this evening will carry over into 2011.

Everyone have a Happy (and safe) New Year and I hope you're all blessed with lots of love and prosperity.
    The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are--Joseph Campbell

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matryeshka View Post
    Is it wrong of me that I'm excited you're seeing more relatives because I can't wait to read about the

I too would like a follow up report on PDilemma's evening with relatives!

My New Year's will not be as exciting - I will get together with friends Sat. I did the relative thing at Christmas it was good but left me exhausted.

vCash
    We'll be going to a friend's house, where they will serve dinner... more turkey! (groan) But at least I don't have to cook, so it's all good!

Then we'll probably play games and drink a lot. Just hope it doesn't snow tons. We're in a blizzard ATM, and have ultra-cold windchills, but it's actually not that bad in town. Hence us leaving the house.

vCash
    Watching the World Junior Hockey Game with Mr. Skate (GO CANADA!!)

Making appy's and boozy drinks for dinner, then probably watch a movie.

Also watching some of the US college football bowl games.
    I'm not spoiled...I deserve all my stuff.

vCash
    So far I've watched Stella Dallas, Humoresque, The Snows of Kiliminjaro. Although it's depressing as hell, I think I'm watching Testament next. Haven't seen it in a while.

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Went to mom and dads for dinner. Had fish, scallops, shrimp, mozzarella sticks and twice baked potatoes. Lots of Wine. Going home to spend the rest of the night watching a "Dr.Who" marathon on BBC with my ganja.

Duck Hunter
    vCash
    Working till 10 and then heading to family friend's for the last couple of hours. This will be our last New Years as a kidless couple.. seems like we should be whooping it up or something. Although it's not like we've done that any other year lol!

Happy New Year everyone.. hope 2011 brings great things to all

vCash
    We generally go to friend's house with 4 couples we went to high school with. They all went on a cruise - asked us, but finances just didn't allow it.
    So we are staying in, with some wine & munchies. Watch football, the ball drop in Time Square with either Carson Daly or the ABC show, kiss at midnight and remind ourselves how fortunate we are to have each other in our lives for the past 40 years. 3 years dating and 37 years married.

vCash
    Trying to decide what to do... I was supposed to hang out with my cousin but she cancelled because she is having a bad week. Got a last minute invite today to hang out with another friend at her house, but it's a half hour drive and it has been sleeting this afternoon so I'm not sure if I want to make the drive there and back. I've had a sore throat all week, so right now Nyquil and going to bed early is looking like the best option!

vCash
    I hung out with and had lunch with two friends this afternoon. Now I am home for a quiet peaceful evening on my own. I plan to read a book or listen to my favorite opera CD. A happy and healthy New Year to all.

vCash
    Watching Humoresque makes me want to listen to Dvorak....I'm putting the movies on mute for now...love a night where I can do this w/o interruption.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numbers123 View Post
    So we are staying in, with some wine & munchies. Watch football, the ball drop in Time Square with either Carson Daly or the ABC show, kiss at midnight and remind ourselves how fortunate we are to have each other in our lives for the past 40 years. 3 years dating and 37 years married.
    Awe, if this was Facebook, I'd hit LIKE! Great to see a long-time married couple these days. Sadly, it was the norm when I was growing up (70s), no longer! Have a great one.

vCash
    I was going to go out and see The Romantics play an outdoor concert with the Gin Blossoms, but it's going to rain and I can't afford to get sick. Plus I see those guys all the time. So I'm staying in. I spent my younger years bartending and DJing for 15 years.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast