Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

vCash

Smile So, What Are You Doing Tonight...?

What are you doing for New Year's Eve? It's 8 degrees outside right now, and I HATE the cold, so I'll be staying home tonight and hopefully playing some fun games with the family. Yes, I know I'm boring, lol !!

What about you?
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

vCash
    That doesn't sound boring at all!

Out to dinner with my family and then back to the house for games and Rockin' New Years Eve with Dick.

vCash
    It is nice and warm in coastal Georgia on the last night of my vacation here. I think we're going to go to the pier and watch the fireworks on the neighboring island.

Skating Pairs with Drew
    vCash
    Starting my Christmas shopping.

vCash
    Going to a pajama party!
    "The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    We have to go to my lunatic sister-in-law's New Year's Eve/B-Day party. We were informed there would be dinner. Then told an hour ago not to come until 9 and that there is no dinner. Now I have to plan dinner at home.

We were also told we are required to bring and wear slippers because we are not allowed to wear shoes and she doesn't want to turn the heat on in the basement and she doesn't like looking at people's socks.

Like I said---lunatic.

Shadow dancing
    vCash
    Today's my Mom's birthday . We're going to see Narnia, then go out to eat somewhere not fancy, then to their house to watch the ball drop on tv. Just the family this year. Some years we go out for the whole dress up celebration thing, but out of the people we usually go out with, one couple is in Florida and the male part of the other couple passed away just before Christmas. We asked her if she wanted to join us but she's going to stay home with her daughter and grandkids.

Just me
    vCash
    Next door with like-aged people from the neighborhood. Munchies and card games and board games. Early to bed and up early for work tomorrow.
    If this is to end in fire
    Then we will all burn together

vCash
    Quiet New Year's for me too... staying at home playing board games with my hubby, my parents and my brother. I'm on call this weekend (media relations/communications for fire rescue) so no drinks or parties for me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    We have to go to my lunatic sister-in-law's New Year's Eve/B-Day party.
    Is it wrong of me that I'm excited you're seeing more relatives because I can't wait to read about the

"The practice of sport is a human right. Every individual must have the possibility of practicing sport, without discrimination of any kind and in the Olympic spirit, which requires mutual understanding with a spirit of friendship, solidarity and fair play." –Olympic Charter

vCash
    House party at the neighbors, pretty low key. Have a few drinks, play cards or a board game.

vCash
    I'll be staying at home with my family and probably watch a couple of movies.

vCash
    A hot bath, good movie, good book - and peaceful house. Almost more than I could ask for. Maybe a mug of hot chocolate too. Happy 2011

vCash
    Laying on the couch, watch TV, eat some chocolate. Will live it up with cosmos at midnight.

Happy 2011 everyone!!!!

vCash
    Staying IN....listening to all my Teena Marie music (and others), making my traditional New Years' Eve dinner...alone. And I prefer it that way. I smell my coca-cola ham cooking now.

vCash
    Diving into season 2 of "Six Feet Under" with Mr. DaveRocks. Got the entire series for Christmas -- we're hooked!

vCash
    I'm staying in, too. Made some orange cake (I'm going to freeze half of it) that I will frost and I'll have some of that for dessert. I also have some sparking wine that was a birthday (or maybe housewarming) present and I'm going to open that and drink a little of it. I don't know if I'll stay up 'til midnight. We'll see. I also rented Invictus and I'll watch that tonight. Still have some cleaning and other chores to do first, though. Oh, and I'll play the piano a while longer than usual, too.

vCash
    It's below zero, I ain't going out. I'm not much for bars and getting blasted anyway. Maybe in the middle of summer when I have no classes and stuff and can just sleep it off the next day, but not right now.

I'll probably be getting the food ready for tomorrow's meal. The bullets (basically, meatballs with onions, salt, and pepper, rolled in flour) have to be made.

vCash
    I'm going to a Murder Mystery dinner party. I've never been to one before, so it should be interesting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveRocks View Post
    Diving into season 2 of "Six Feet Under" with Mr. DaveRocks. Got the entire series for Christmas -- we're hooked!
    Six Feet Under Season 2 is really good. That is still my favorite television drama series.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast