Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    snarking for AZE
    vCash
    but Kirk isnt hot, he's kind of goofy looking
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Kirk was a cute teenager by 80s over-permed standards but he hasn't advanced into mature hotness. Cute teen turns into not-hot adult; call it the Tara Lipinski Syndrome.

I blame his teaming up with that New Zealand guy to sell Christian DVDs. The pair intentionally avoid looking hot because they spend so much time together and we'd start to wonder what's up.
    Last edited by heckles; 01-03-2011 at 04:58 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heckles View Post
    Kirk was a cute teenager by 80s over-permed standards but he hasn't advanced into mature hotness. Cute teen turns into not-hot adult; call it the Tara Lipinski Syndrome.
    I think Tara's rather pretty.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Tara is hot!!!

vCash
    I think Tara was ugly as a teenager. But now I think she's grown into an attractive lady.

Cameron seems really nice and sweet.

vCash
    Kirk was a cute teenager by 80s over-permed standards but he hasn't advanced into mature hotness.
    I never understood all the '80s hype over him. I always wondered, why does he (along with the two Coreys, neither of whom was cute either) have to be on the cover of every single Teen Beat Magazine?
    "Marge, if you're going to get mad at me every time I do something stupid, then I guess I'm just going to have to stop doing stupid things!" - Homer Simpson in the Mr. Plow episode

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheylana View Post
    I always wondered, why does he (along with the two Coreys, neither of whom was cute either) have to be on the cover of every single Teen Beat Magazine?
    Corey Haim had that rescue-me look that dumb teen girls like. Corey Feldman had that sly look that skanky teen girls like. Between the pair of them, they drew in about, oh, 80% of the teen female population.

vCash
    I must have been a skanky teen girl, because I had the hots for Corey Feldman. Had the hots for Patrick Swayze at the time too. Granted I was more like 9 years old than a teenager, at the time

vCash

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Satellitegirl View Post
    I must have been a skanky teen girl, because I had the hots for Corey Feldman. Had the hots for Patrick Swayze at the time too. Granted I was more like 9 years old than a teenager, at the time
    So did I. But then... I'm thankful to have gone from a "skanky" teen to being a "drab" Pagan as an adult.

drinky typo pbp, closet hugger
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Satellitegirl View Post
    I must have lived with the rest of the 20%, because I was a teenager then and neither I nor any of my friends thought either of them was remotely cute.
    Q: Why can't I read the competition threads?
    A: Competition forums on the board are available to those with a Season Pass or a premium membership How to View Kiss & Cry

vCash
    I'm thankful to have gone from a "skanky" teen to being a "drab" Pagan as an adult.
    Don't sweat it. After the STDs and rehab, many an aging ex-skank tries to appear edgy via Paganism coupled with a stint at Ren Faires.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheylana View Post
    I never understood all the '80s hype over him. I always wondered, why does he (along with the two Coreys, neither of whom was cute either) have to be on the cover of every single Teen Beat Magazine?
    I preferred my Teen Beat with Jonathan Brandis on the cover.

vCash
    C'mon...if you were a young girl, how could you not fall for Lucas? As for Corey Feldman, he looked creepy to me in retrospect, but I don't know how much of that was between him being the new teen sensation was way before my time and him looking fug now.
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

vCash
    When I was a teen I was all for Christian Slater...but thought Corey Haim was so cute. Ironically, it was Jonathon Knight (NKOTB) I had the most posters on my wall of though.

Count me as another not surprised to hear that she had an eating disorder.
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    This news puts the eating disorder fiasco of an episode on Full House in a new light.

vCash

Talking

Don't sweat it. After the STDs and rehab, many an aging ex-skank tries to appear edgy via Paganism coupled with a stint at Ren Faires.
    You're funny. I'm not a (non-affiliated ecclectic) Pagan to be "edgy", I am because IMO organized religion is a crock, and a crutch for people too weak-minded to think for themselves.

And I've reached 36 after only being "intimate" with 5 guys since the age of 18, the last of them making his exit 15 months ago (probably because he got tired of my catching him in his own lies and throwing them back at him), and I've never had a substance abuse problem.

I'm not going to waste the best years of my life chasing after a "relationship"; instead, my focus is on cultivating my own life and further strengthening my mind, body and spirit, and enjoying the fruits of my efforts.

Nice try.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    There's really not much point in arguing with heckles. (User name is a clue.)

And really, the minute people start on how they're a 'pagan' (could you be more specific as that's not a single religion or system of beliefs) because they're too smart for organized religion, I write them off as the same kind of arrogant jerk as a lot of Evangelicals without the attempts at humility.

vCash

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ilovepaydays View Post
    If you are referring to his Evangelicalism - I think she is a lot of the same way.

Of course there is that banana clip that had to be unbearable for even her to watch.
    Why not? Ya know it's gotta be true...

NJL (...one of the more interesting things I've ever seen & heard in my life......)

vCash
    Karina, relax. Look at the poster's name and have a chuckle. Getting worked up over it only validates them.

And I'm on the Jonathan Brandis train. I have no idea what anyone saw in the Coreys or Kirk Cameron, but I admit a pro-'90s/anti-'80s bias.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andora View Post
    Karina, relax. Look at the poster's name and have a chuckle. Getting worked up over it only validates them.

And I'm on the Jonathan Brandis train. I have no idea what anyone saw in the Coreys or Kirk Cameron, but I admit a pro-'90s/anti-'80s bias.
    Jonathan Brandis R.I.P.
    Corey Haim R.I.P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast