Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Hahaha.. thanks for the clips. Annoying presenter as usual, but who'd have guess Mao and Miki'd be better than the boys at table tennis, Mao's natural competitive reaction was funny. It is nice to see the team gel so well off ice and have a laugh. It is so rare to see Miki grin like that from ear to ear? And I found it a bit hilarious how come they all look about the same height right in the beginning?

PS did anyone else notice they all did Yuna's Bond ending pose?
    Last edited by os168; 01-02-2011 at 07:44 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by os168 View Post

PS did anyone else notice they all did Yuna's Bond ending pose?

Nice to see they enjoy themselves together off ice.

vCash
    Sorry, I accidentally started another thread for this, but here is an English transcript/translation of the show http://kuuchuu-sampo.blogspot.com/20...1-english.html

vCash
    Thank you very much for the translation link and full version vids. Great to see the Figure Skating Army having fun, although what the show did with Yuna poses are classless. There must be Youtube wars all over the place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jjane45 View Post
    Thank you very much for the translation link and full version vids. Great to see the Figure Skating Army having fun, although what the show did with Yuna poses are classless. There must be Youtube wars all over the place.
    I suppose that other guy (is he a comedian?) also did that with Akiko's arm movements before her step sequence, and while I'm sure he also said some funny things judging by the crowd's laughter, his facial expressions were a bit...out there .

vCash
    In my opinion US media can mock the US president in whatever way, but it would be classless to drag Russian prime minister into it.

Considering the tension between Japan and Korea it's especially unwise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12