• Hoffman/Zavozin

5 4.59%
  • Faiella/Scali

69 63.30%
  • Cappellini/LaNotte

1 0.92%
  • Kerr/Kerr

56 51.38%
  • Mysliveckova/Novak (their FD mustn't be denied!)

2 1.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

vCash

2011 European Dance Predikt

Who will medal? Multiple choice allowed.

vCash
    P&B for gold, K&K or F&S for either Silver and Bronze.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    I don't know what to think about Faiella&Scali and Kerr&Kerr.
    But I'm fairly sure Pechalat&Bourzat and Bobrova&Soloviev will be on the podium !

vCash
    P/B gold F/S silver B/S bronze only because they've competed more than K/K.

Resident Rude Brazilian
    In a million depressions over the end of the World Cup
    vCash
    I think P/B are a lock for gold and B/S will medal.
    I'd love if the Kerrs came away with some medal.
    F/S chances are inversely proportional to the length of her skirt.

vCash
    i hope Ilinykh/Katsalapov will win some medal. Is it possible?

vCash
    My dream podium:
    Nathalie & Fabian
    Fede & Massi
    Sinead & John

My prediction
    Pechalat/Bourzart
    Faiella/Scalli
    Bobrova/Soloviev

vCash
    Gold: P&B
    Silver: K&K (seriously underestimated this season)
    Bronze: toss-up between F&S and B&S

May be wishful thinking but you never know!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extranjera View Post
    Is it possible?
    Not really, not this season and I guess not until F/S, K/K or P/B retire.

Just like everyone else, I think P/B will win gold. Then we have K/K, F/S and B/S fighting for the remaining two medals. After the GP season, I'd say B/S and K/K will be on the podium, with F/S surprisingly out of it, however by the time of Euros, everything can be different. I think the Kerrs have the most enjoyable dances of all these teams this year, so I really hope they'll win a medal, bronze at least. F/S's dances are a disaster and I don't really care for the Russians.

vCash
    Gold P&B
    Silver Kerr's
    Bronze F&S
    Pewter B&S
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

vCash
    Gold P&B
    Silver B&S
    Bronze wide open, could be F&S or H&Z. Dont think it will be the Kerrs though

That alot of you think the Kerrs will be on the podium while B&S wont is either baffling or wishful thinking, but I can forgive people for the latter in this case.

vCash
    I only chose two of the medalists as I think that the bronze (and possibly even the silver depending on how F&S look) is up for grabs.

I think P&B look pretty good for the gold (I hope didn't just jinx them ) but the silver and/or bronze medals can go to a combination of F&S, B&S or even the Kerr's if they've managed to get past the early season blahs.

If F&S have gotten over their own early season blah's and skate up to their potential they look good for at least the silver but if P&B have another repeat of their FD performance from the GPF and get marked down Fede and Massi might be able to pull off a win. I do think F&S need to worry about B&S. I&K aren't yet ready to medal although if they keep improving and other's falter they could slide in for the bronze.

Who knows what's going on with C&L. I haven't read anything about them since their disastrous GP season. Even if they don't medal, I hope Anna and Luca at least have a better FD and can skate well.

I admit I'm hoping for Nathalie and Fabian to win their first European title. I love them this season and think they are being sold a tiny bit short this year.

vCash
    I can see F/S placing anywhere from gold to 4th...
    Let´s be serious. We have no clue what these guys have been doing since COR. From what we´ve seen, I want to remark that their GW, if skated clean, is the best out there this season. I also prefer their FD over P/B´s but the French have the PCS on their side, with 7 skates already this season vs. 1 and a half of the Italians.
    Bobrova and Soloviev should benefit from an hypotetical poor phisical shape of F/S and the Kerrs, since they also have more experience this season. The way they´re going to rank is a big ? though. If Dmitri cant handle to do the twizels and the judges´ panel looks similar to GPF´s, they could even place behind Riazanova and Tkachenko.
    The Kerrs have their last chance to improve the 2009 bronze and it will all depend on their shape. I dont think the judges are against them as they used to be some time ago, so if they manage to skate clean and with some grace, the medal is very reachable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judgejudy27 View Post
    Gold P&B
    Silver B&S
    Bronze wide open, could be F&S or H&Z. Dont think it will be the Kerrs though

That alot of you think the Kerrs will be on the podium while B&S wont is either baffling or wishful thinking, but I can forgive people for the latter in this case.
    You really think H/Z have a better shot for bronze than the Kerrs? wow. We have only seen Sinead and John at one GP event this year and she wasn't even 100% healthy then. I know they may be out of the podium, but I see them losing to F/S and B/S, definitely not to H/Z.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beepbeep View Post
    I'd love if the Kerrs came away with some medal.
    Same here. Would eagerly celebrate with a plate of haggis!

vCash
    I miss Khokhlova/Novitski

I am sure P/B will win, I am surprised F/S are even still going... I hope K/K medal, and I'd like to see I/K do well too. I guess my ideal podium would be P/B, K/K, I/K.
    “What’s on the revengenda this evening?” – Nolan Ross

vCash
    I think P/B are going to win.B/S will medal if they skate clean and I can also see R/T finishing near the top 5.I can see the Kerrs medaling too, or F/S but I'm not even sure they're going to compete.I will believe it when I see them warming up for the FD.They had a strange season so far, but if they pull it together they can get on the podium

vCash
    Kerrs and F/S are up in the air, I suppose, but I guess P/B will win gold and B/S will win silver. Maybe H/Z can make the podium if Kerrs and F/S don't make it.

vCash
    I voted for Pechalat & Bourzat, Bobrova & Soloviev, and Hoffman & Zavozin. I'm not sure about the last choice though. It could be Faiella and Scali or the Kerrs instead, but I just haven't seen enough of either this season to judge. I won't count the other two Russian teams out for silver or bronze, or Cappellini & Lanotte with revamped programs. I think Pechalat & Bourzat have the gold pretty much bagged though.

vCash
    I love watching H&Z but have to agree with mia joy. Of course all of the teams are have probably been working out the kinks where neccesary in their programs but I don't think Diva Nora and Max are quite there yet when it comes to being in medal contention. Even with a clean skate I don't think they are ready for the podiuym. Not even at Europeans, not even with the state of F&S being up in the air.

The good thing for me is that except for wanting to see Nathalie and Fabian with the gold I like the other teams enough that even with some surprise medalists there is no team that I don't want to see on the podium with P&B.

Does anyone think there will be a surprise or two regarding which team(s) win medals?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast