Just saw The Green Hornet today and while I loved the idea of a Green Hornet movie, this one falls short quite a bit. This coming from the woman who loved The Last Airbender! First of all Kato is a hottie and totally rocked but could not save this dud of a movie. Here is just a few of the problems as I see it:
1. This movie should not have been in 3-D. A total waste of money
2. Seth Rogen in this role is totally
3. The slow motion thing during the fight scenes are just ick
4. So spoilt brat Britt Reid decides to be a superhero because he's bored?!
5. Why on earth was James Franco only in the movie for 5 minutes?
6. Reid's attitude during his father's funeral was waaay inapropriate. Not funny.
7. Why was Edward James Olmos just another side kick in this movie?
8. Overall the story is just lame and not funny. I want my money back!
9. Seth Rogen completely ruined what could have been a great comic book movie. And in my view comic book movies are rrrrreally hard to do badly, but somehow Rogen managed to do just that.
10. Not nearly enough real time (that is no slow motion!!!) Kato beating up on bad guys!