“It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    vCash

Tara Lipinski Champs Camp

I don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere but Tara is hosting a skating camp in 2011. There is no word of where it is or what the cost will be. It seems as if it will be led largely by other coaches and Tara will pop in here and there but not be doing much of the teaching.

http://taralipinski.com/index2.htm

vCash
    I wonder how many participants will choose "third choice" as their sex

I'm interested to learn more details, though I probably wouldn't go- I'm just nosy! It's nice she's including adults, because the levels make it look like a kids camp.

vCash
    I wonder how much this will cost. That information seems to be missing. And I'm not sure it's a good marketing strategy to ask people to indicate their interests and then be pre-screened before they're "allowed" to register.
    You should never write words with numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince. - "Weird Al" Yankovic, "Word Crimes"

“It is far more important to have a good judge than a possible conflict of interest." - Ottavio Cinquanta
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    And I'm not sure it's a good marketing strategy to ask people to indicate their interests and then be pre-screened before they're "allowed" to register.
    I agree. It seems alarmist to submit your information quickly because it might sell out. Hopefully they will update the website soon because it seems odd to not have simple information on there.

vCash
    I can't believe they don't even list a location...

vCash
    It doesn't sound like filling it in requires that you attend either though- it's just to express interest.

Possibly so they have a better idea of what kind of coaches to get?