Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by senorita View Post
    you should have known by now that Mishin is a technical coach and not her choreographer,
    I did not claim that Mishin is her choreographer, it is just that skaters coached by Mishin do not have great choreography , in my opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaana View Post
    I did not claim that Mishin is her choreographer, it is just that skaters coached by Mishin do not have great choreography , in my opinion.
    In your opinion ? Well, IMO, it's an objective statement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaana View Post
    Not to mention Mishin's skaters have some of the worst exhibition programs in the history of skating

I wait to see poor Liza in the puffy shirt

cooking with Alexei Rogonov and Nodari Maisuradze
    vCash
    Oh yeah and Mishin's skaters have also never been one of the most successful in the history of skating.
    Who cares about numerous World, European and GP titles and 2 Olympic champions?
    Michelle Kwan and other Americans (coaches and skaters) have ALL been soooo much more successful.

Get a life, troll!
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moka-Ananas View Post
    Oh yeah and Mishin's skaters have also never been one of the most successful in the history of skating.
    Who cares about numerous World, European and GP titles and 2 Olympic champions?
    Michelle Kwan and other Americans (coaches and skaters) have ALL been soooo much more successful.

Get a life, troll!
    When was the last time Mishin trained anybody who was good? He took on Plushy about 15 years ago - and since then has not produced any good skaters.

He is outdated, his skaters have ugly, tiltd, muscled looking jumps and he should just retire. Look at Russina men the past few years. The best, Lutai is a criminal......

vCash
    Alright, so Gachinski has ugly jumps?
    I guess we watched different Gachinskis then.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

Bruce Lee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moka-Ananas View Post
    Alright, so Gachinski has ugly jumps?
    I guess we watched different Gachinskis then.
    Yes, I liked his father. But please tell me what junior has won? Maybe Russian Natls

vCash
    stop embarassing yourself.

Bruce Lee

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLucky View Post
    The best, Lutai is a criminal......

Sorry, but you are idiot....

PS: No more coment.... i know that I am stupid for feeding the troll, I will not do it any more...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by calica View Post
    Sorry, but you are idiot....

PS: No more coment.... i know that I am stupid for feeding the troll, I will not do it any more...
    Take it easy ....and besides, we both know Liza will be skating soon in the biggest, puffiest sleeves ever seen.

vCash
    The fact of the matter is that this is the most talented batch of ladies to ever come out of Russian figure skating. Same thing had happened to Japan a few years ago. This is an exciting development for skating as a whole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DELTA View Post
    The fact of the matter is that this is the most talented batch of ladies to ever come out of Russian figure skating. Same thing had happened to Japan a few years ago. This is an exciting development for skating as a whole.
    Yes, i think you might be right.
    But it is odd to think of how long it has taken Russia to produce a good batch of little bitty girl skaters.

If they are lucky maybe one of them will win a few major medals.
    But first they have to grow and as we know that can change things.

It seems like Kanako has nothing to worry about for a few seasons as Ksenia is no competition for her or any of the good skaters.
    Last edited by MrLucky; 12-28-2010 at 10:49 PM.

vCash
    My god how do they keep up with the reputation levels? First "dundas" now this

vCash
    Yes, i think you might be right.
    But it is odd to think of how long it has taken Russia to produce a good batch of little bitty girls skaters.

If they are lucky maybe one of them will win a few major medals.
    But first they have to grow and as we know that change chage things.

It seems like Kanako has nothing to worry about for a few seasons as Ksenia is no competition for her or any of the good skaters.
    From what I heard, girl were pushed into pairs skating.

vCash
    this thread is seriously a trainwreck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DinDonShamu View Post
    My god how do they keep up with the reputation levels? First "dundas" now this
    Maybe this is dundas.

vCash
    Wow young girls who have only just come into senior ranks are being evaluated as being no good already.

So nice that MrLucky is willing to support such young talent.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    So then, who is the "USA Lady" who has won more international medals than Michelle?
    Just by medal count or medal prestige I would go with Carol Heiss as the most accomplished U.S lady ever with her 5 straight World titles, Olympic Gold, and Olympic silver. However despite her medal haul most seem to consider Heiss inferior to Fleming, Lynn, Kwan, Yamaguchi, Hamill, and maybe Albright.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by judgejudy27 View Post
    Just by medal count or medal prestige I would go with Carol Heiss as the most accomplished U.S lady ever with her 5 straight World titles, Olympic Gold, and Olympic silver. However despite her medal haul most seem to consider Heiss inferior to Fleming, Lynn, Kwan, Yamaguchi, Hamill, and maybe Albright.
    Carol's records can''t be touched by Kwan as Carol was more successful where it counts - the Olympics.

Carol rose up to the occassion just as Kwan shrunk in the face of the pressure.

vCash
    Carol rose up to the occassion just as Kwan shrunk in the face of the pressure.
    Maybe in Salt Lake she didn't do as well as she could, but take another look at her Nagano LP before you talk about crumbling under the pressure. She lost to a formidable opponent with one of the most ambitious programs jump-wise we've seen in ladies skating.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast