Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
    vCash

for Doctor Who fans in Canada

There's a Whoathon on Boxing Day on Space! They'll be airing all of the previous Christmas specials (The Christmas Invasion, The Runaway Bride, The Voyage of the Damned, and The Next Doctor), as well as the other Tennant specials (Planet of the Dead, Waters of Mars, The End of Time) ... and then the new Christmas special, "A Christmas Carol."

The new one is 6:00 PST, with a couple of repeats, check your local listings.

ETA: I believe it airs Christmas day in the US. Normally I'd be jealous, but since I'd be too busy to watch it on Christmas day anyway ...
    Last edited by Artemis@BC; 12-23-2010 at 05:28 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis@BC View Post
    ETA: I believe it airs Christmas day in the US. Normally I'd be jealous, but since I'd be too busy to watch it on Christmas day anyway ...
    It does, at 6 p.m. Eastern.
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvWHhqtt75Y Captain Jack a/k/a "Elvis" on Dancing on Ice.

(Todd Sand is there as well)

and
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPwTXQyXkpc
    Last edited by OrioleBeagle; 12-24-2010 at 08:09 PM.

vCash
    Last edited by OrioleBeagle; 12-24-2010 at 07:28 PM.

vCash
    Loved the show. But I keep getting annoyed how Matt's Doctor doesn't seem to know anything about girls, like a prepubescent boy. Geez, CE's and DT's doctors were more competent.

Did anyone think that "Marilyn" might have been River Song? The way the lipstick was smeared across his face...

Accept no substitutes
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missflick View Post
    Loved the show. But I keep getting annoyed how Matt's Doctor doesn't seem to know anything about girls, like a prepubescent boy. Geez, CE's and DT's doctors were more competent.
    Actually, I find that aspect of his character quite endearing. I wasn't a fan of Tennant's knowingness (if that's a word) in that area. But then I'm a bit of a Doctor Who traditionalist, and in the original Who series the Doctor and girls wasn't an issue that was really ever addressed - it just wasn't relevant to the show, so I'd be happy if they never touched on it ever.
    The ancient Egyptians worshipped cats as gods, and the cats have never forgotten.