Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WindSpirit View Post
    I think she's mentally ill. I hope someone is going to get to her before she ends up looking like the cat woman.

The scars she has now are not so bad. But I'm afraid she's not to learn from her mistakes. Too bad.
    I don't think she's ill, I think she and her dear sometimes-hubby are famewhores to the nth degree.

She probably figured that the tabloids hadn't talked about them for a while. Just recently Spencer was on some news entertainment shows talking about how they were broke after blowing through $10 million in a few years, including Heidi's $100,000 monthly fashion budget.

vCash
    Hey, I want to see the boob scars too, why did we just get the chin and brow shots? And where's the lumpy butt and legs? Come on, I want proof!

vCash
    Heidi didn't even need any of those surgeries in the first place, she was very cute looking even with that nose. Now she looks like another generic Barbie doll wannabe, yuck.

The scar on her chin can disappear almost completely with creams prescribed by a dermatologist. I thought she had prior plastic surgery experience to know things beforehand. What an annoying person.

Even if the surgeon was still alive, she probably would have had a hard time suing him and actually winning because she signed consent forms.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12