Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

10 plastic surgery procedures in one sitting may have been a bad idea! Who knew?

Heidi Montag laments the apparently "Edward Scissorhands" result from her 10-surgeries-in-a-day ... and/or laments being out of the headlines for a few weeks.

But, yeh, who knew that plastic surgery would result in some scars?! And who knew that demanding that bundling a slew of thse procedures into one hurry-up sitting could result in perhaps more scarring than normal?! Certainly not the Spencer Pratts.

I'm torn between feeling sorry for a dumb girl who should have been told "don't" by wiser people ... and feeling nothing at all.

vCash
    She may not be a smart girl, but doctor should always think the best of the patient. No way any doctor ever should agree do perform 10 plastic surgeries in one sit for young pretty woman like her.

gold dust woman
    vCash
    The doctor who did all of the procedures died in a car accident this year, so it's a bit of moot point now.

vCash
    Speidi is the true human stain. Enough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronika View Post
    The doctor who did all of the procedures died in a car accident this year, so it's a bit of moot point now.
    Ah, yeh, I remember that headline. Drove off a cliff while tweeting about this dog.

You just know that this tragic/intriguing scene will someday be in a Coen brothers movie (or at least a Family Guy episode).

gold dust woman
    vCash
    Well, it's unclear if that is why he died...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Ryan_(doctor)

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Seems pretty clear to me: motor vehicle accident.
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Feeling contrary today, are we, Veronika?

The texting/tweeting aspect seems pretty clear if this, from a link at the Wiki page, is accurate:
    The California Highway Patrol confirmed Ryan was texting on his phone when he crashed.
    so there!

gold dust woman
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Feeling contrary today, are we, Veronika?

The texting/tweeting aspect seems pretty clear if this, from a link at the Wiki page, is accurate:

so there!
    You know you love me!

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I don't know if Heidi could have been told to stop because she has pushed so many people out of her life just for trying to tell her to stop, well before this plastic surgery fiasco. She wont even talk to her own mother who has apparently tried time and again to apologize, even though she probably is owed one instead.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    You know at least the reality ho Bethenny is trying to skate. This scourge has done nothing but get E size boobs. And I HATE Bethenny...
    "awwww....shades of Janet Lynn" - Dick Button on anyone who makes more than one mistake in their program.

vCash
    HORRORS!! A SMALL TWO-INCH SCAR ON MY CHIN!!!! IT HAS RUINED MY LIFE!!!!

Get some perspective, lady. Then again, if you had perspective you wouldn't have gotten all the surgeries in the first place!

vCash
    I would say that the doctor slipped a lobotomy in between nips, tuck and implants, but she was pretty stooopid before she got all the surgery.

Reality TV's Bytch
    vCash
    She's an idiot. Of course she blames the doctor. It's easy to blame someone who can't defend himself. And her chin scar? Not that bad. Way to insult crash victims, dumb ass.

vCash
    I'm absolutely horrified by Heidi's "disfigurement." HORRIFIED, I tell you!!

vCash
    Why would someone at 24 have all this face surgery done that is typically reserved for 50+? Did she go into this with blinders on? Scars fade in time and with all the make up that she wears, what is the big deal? She got what she wanted. They were both to blame. Heidi more for requesting this in the first place!

vCash
    Blame it on the blame society. After all, we can't possibly be responsible for stupid decisions. Someone must have MADE us do it. It all comes down to who initiated the stupidity, and in this case, Heidi has to take 100% of the responsibility. She made contact with the doctor, she signed the consent forms.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

OmnipresentAdmeanistrator
    vCash
    From Jagged red lines, bald patches and lumpy flesh: Heidi Montag reveals the scars from her 'botched' plastic surgery

'Parts of my body definitely look worse than they did presurgery,' Heidi said. 'This is not what I signed up for.'
    There's a price for everything, darling. After she got it she was very happy about it. Buyer's remorse.

Of course plastic surgery is going to leave scars, stupid!

'Surgery ruined my career and my personal life and just brought a lot of negativity into my world.

'I wish I could jump into a time machine and take it all back. Instead, I’m always going to feel like Edward Scissorhands.'

But despite her regrets, Heidi is still planning more plastic surgery.
    I think she's mentally ill. I hope someone is going to get to her before she ends up looking like the cat woman.

The scars she has now are not so bad. But I'm afraid she's not to learn from her mistakes. Too bad.

vCash
    Why is this girl still in the news?

vCash
    does this dope not realize that some people scar badly from surgeries? Plastic surgeons aren't miracle workers....everyone scars a little...and some scar a LOT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast