Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by riveredge View Post
    Some actual footages of Yuna training in LA from a Japanese Tv show?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gyNchNWehg

How in the world they managed to go inside and video taped her?
    Security guards at EWIP should do their jobs properly and shoot those little monkeys next time they try to stalk Yuna.

at them visiting the restaurant where Yuna dines sometimes. What are they going to do? Analyze her leftovers and have the Japanese Federation feed the same stuff to Asada?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by riveredge View Post
    Some actual footages of Yuna training in LA from a Japanese Tv show?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gyNchNWehg

How in the world they managed to go inside and video taped her?

Are paparazzi very common in Japan?

Anyway, I foretell the future:
    Yu-Na will hire more guards to block the JAPANESE PAPARAZZI.

vCash
    BTW, aren't these creeps the same ones who pulled a hidden camera to Korean judge during 2010 Olys?
    As Dick Button would say, "I love it, I love it."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumbleFish View Post
    Security guards at EWIP should do their jobs properly and shoot those little monkeys next time they try to stalk Yuna.

at them visiting the restaurant where Yuna dines sometimes. What are they going to do? Analyze her leftovers and have the Japanese Federation feed the same stuff to Asada?
    improper word. Please modify.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why Japanese media do the stalker thing which even Korean media never do??

They know even that the width of yuna's new boots is narrower than ever.
    Of course this is not surprising, considering a history they knew already before Olympics about yuna's ankle injury which Korean media and people all got to know after Olympics.

Just, weird or disgusting.
    Last edited by EricRohmer; 12-28-2010 at 02:51 AM.

Helping Mirai choose between Italian dressing and vinaigrette.
    vCash
    Meh, I wish we got figure skating news on TV like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EricRohmer View Post
    improper word. Please modify.
    Perfectly proper to me.

vCash
    Yuna Kim is popular in Japan?
    Why Japaness media paparazzi Yuna Kim? Japan has their own talented skaters.

vCash
    This thread is titled Yu-Na Kim News UPDATE. I haven't read all the pages. Is there any actual news at all in this thread? All I've seen is the same-old same-old Yuna-Mao flame wars.

vCash
    The latest new is that Yuna's new coach has injured his back by constantly bending over and trying to get her to point her toes.

Apparently we will see the same old Yuna with nice jumps and everything else mediocre at best.

vCash

Korean Ices Female Side in Athlete of the Year

OK. Here's the news.

http://www.ussa.edu/publications/new...e-of-the-year/

Five soccer goals and 200 skating points earned David Villa of Spain and Kim Yu-Na of South Korea the honor of being named the United States Sports Academy's 2010 Male and Female Athletes of the Year.

While Nadal dominated his sport, Yu-Na dominated hers. The world's No. 1 figure skater won the ladies' singles gold medal at the 2010 Winter Olympics and is the first female skater to surpass the 200-point mark under the International Skating Union judging system. She also dominated the voting on the Female Athlete of the Year ballot.
    Last edited by brilliant9; 12-27-2010 at 04:41 PM.

vCash
    Congrats, Yuna! started 2010' winning the olympics, ends winning the USSA award with Villa. good for her.

Yuna fans are not so into Mao that leave meaningless comments on her. then how about changing the name of this thread to 'Yuna's award-winning list of 2010' and set a new one 'Yuna on Japanese tv'? actually i can't remember all as she has won so many awards this year. and by separating two, maybe who wants to make the old Yuna- Mao war could move to the JPN tv thread-

well i can't understand japanese way of thinking. why they're curious about Yuna's boots size changing? ewwwww when contact is denied, paparazzi is common way to make program in japan? if i were a skater at EWIP i could sue the JPN media kkk

ADMIN EDIT

vCash
    I mean... it's paparazzi. Are we expecting them to be in any way civil?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by taf2002 View Post
    This thread is titled Yu-Na Kim News UPDATE. I haven't read all the pages. Is there any actual news at all in this thread? All I've seen is the same-old same-old Yuna-Mao flame wars.
    Bunch of news. It is ridiculous to complain without even reading.

Congratulations!!! YuNa. You deserve it.
    Last edited by lakewood; 12-28-2010 at 01:25 AM.

vCash
    Looks like Yuna made yet another donation for children in need. An insider at UNICEF Korea said Yuna donated US$45,000 today.

Hey, Kool-Aid!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amaro View Post
    Looks like Yuna made yet another donation for children in need. An insider at UNICEF Korea said Yuna donated US$45,000 today.
    Bizarre. This UNICEF insider should be more careful gossiping about private donations.
    Tessa and Scott: Thank you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by amaro View Post
    There is some confusion here.
    I read the article and it says UNICEF Korea officially announced the donation.

vCash
    Quote from Korean Article

Today, the Korean Committee for UNICEF announced that Yu-Na Kim, UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador, donated to 5 children of families without parents through the Korean Committee for UNICEF.

The donation was suggested by Yu-Na Kim who has consistently donated for unfortunate youths. She told the Korean Committee for UNICEF that she want to help children of families without parents. The Korean Committee for UNICEF recommended 5 unfortunate students without parents who live in Won-Ju and Ham-Pyeong. The donation (about $9,000 for each) were delievered to the students on Dec 24 and 27.

Becuase Yu-Na Kim is in LA to train, ATS, her management, sent staffs to the students and offered words of encouragement with presents (Yu-Na Teddy bear, etc).

Yu-Na Kim conveyed messages "I'm so sorry that I can't go visit in person but it is my pleasure that I can help you a bit. Though absent in body, I will cheer you up always in spirit."
    Official.
    Last edited by RunnersHigh; 12-28-2010 at 06:36 AM.
    This too will pass away.

vCash
    Another article on Yuna's selection as 2010 USSA Female Athlete of the Year:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/2010-...ussa-aoy_N.htm

Congrats!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RunnersHigh View Post
    Quote from Korean Article

Official.

Thanks for the correction.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raphie View Post
    Congrats, Yuna! started 2010' winning the olympics, ends winning the USSA award with Villa. good for her.

Yuna fans are not so into Mao that leave meaningless comments on her. then how about changing the name of this thread to 'Yuna's award-winning list of 2010' and set a new one 'Yuna on Japanese tv'? actually i can't remember all as she has won so many awards this year. and by separating two, maybe who wants to make the old Yuna- Mao war could move to the jap tv thread-

well i can't understand japanese way of thinking. why they're curious about Yuna's boots size changing? ewwwww when contact is denied, paparazzi is common way to make program in japan? if i were a skater at EWIP i could sue the jap media kkk
    Can we stop with the derogatory terms, please?

Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast