* It has been 4 years since the Vancouver Oly. This is going to be my second and final Olympics. I will endeavor to skate my best so that I would be happy in the end.
* I will also enjoy this Olympic experience with HJ and SY.
* Thoughts on Yulia and the judging:
FS sport is fundamentally founded upon judging system, and plus, there's no guarantee that a skater could skate her best on a given date. If I could happy with my performance (at Sochi), I will accept whatever the result. I heard about these Russian up-and-comers. For Yulia, it is her first Olympics and she has just debuted as senior. And the Olympics are taking place in Russia, so I hope she enjoys her experience as a good beginning of her career. Unlike her, I am in a different stage, my final competition. I'd not occupy my mind with the judging and other external factors that I cannot control, and I will focus on what I can and should do.
* Since this is a competition. I will put aside my feelings about the Olympics being my final stage for now, and focus on doing well at the Olympics.
* Though I'm older than the other two, going to the Olympics with HJ and SY feels great and eases my mind as I've been training with them together.
* I cannot go to the village b/c my personal trainer cannot stay with me.
*Thoughts on the team event:
To me, even skating a short program in a competition is quite stressful and demanding. I think it would be tough to skate at singles events after the team event, though there might some upside of adjusting to the main rink earlier. Since I didn't participate in the team event, my prep will go as usual. No major changes to my prep plans.
* Since the Nationals, I've been focusing on refining my choreography and prefecting my programs for my last performance.
* It takes lots of efforts to stay healthy, not dealing with injury. My physical conditions are pretty good now, and it is important not to pressure myself with burdening thoughts.
* Until the SP event, I plan to follow the official practice schedule. One day break once as usual. I will do some off-ice training as well.