Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1025
  1. #701

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    in Yuna bubble everafter
    Posts
    4,891
    vCash
    465
    Rep Power
    42231
    Interesting quote of Yuna's
    "Mentally, it was very hard to get back to competition, but my performance at the world championships were not for the judges, but for my fans. I just went to perform. I will think about my return later."

    ...
    Her advice to them: "Just perform. Forget about the other competitors and just give of your best."

  2. #702

  3. #703

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    1 mile from Ice Rink
    Posts
    2,978
    vCash
    550
    Rep Power
    2486
    Happy Lunar New Year's Day!

    Yuna bowing deeply in Korean dress.

    On the day, Koreans
    • return to his/her native place.
    • get together with their family members.
    • bow deeply to the elders.
    • eat rice cake soup.
    This too will pass away.

  4. #704
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In little Yuna's Corner
    Posts
    773
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    kim yuna's new commercial for Maxim White Gold Coffee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvfe1hbFKzI

  5. #705
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    390
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    All That Sports (Yu-Na's management company) signed with Jin-Seo KIM, a 15-yr old men's singles hopeful. He's the first male junior skater to be under ATS' management.

    New TV commercials for Samsung's Smart AC:

    Smart AirCon 15s #1
    Smart AirCon 15s #2
    Smart AirCon 15s #3
    Last edited by lowtherlore; 02-13-2012 at 08:33 AM.

  6. #706

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    1 mile from Ice Rink
    Posts
    2,978
    vCash
    550
    Rep Power
    2486
    From YuNa's tweet.

    Dirty water kills: In cities, poor pay up to 50x more than rich for clean water. See my essay for @UNICEF http://uni.cf/wKxKe6 #SOWC2012
    This too will pass away.

  7. #707
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    231
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    new stunning Yuna neckless from J.Estina:

    Neckless

    a few photos of Yuna's latest Pro-Spec model shoot:

    Blue & Grey Leggings

    Black Tights

    Hot Pants

  8. #708
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    256
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaia View Post
    new stunning Yuna neckless from J.Estina:

    Neckless

    a few photos of Yuna's latest Pro-Spec model shoot:

    Blue & Grey Leggings

    Black Tights

    Hot Pants

    Oh.... Yuna.....

  9. #709
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    390
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Recent videos:

    Making film for E1 (petrochemical) commercial
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVFhwAcgCF4

    Hite "Ice Point" (beer) commercials
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaQ9yHs5MSY (#1)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykaNn...layer_embedded (#2)

    Making film for J. Estina (fashion jewelry) photo shoot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNatb...layer_embedded

    Samsung Smart AirCon "Q" 15s commercial #4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qxkoSBw34OY

    All That Skate Spring 2012 TV spot for MBC broadcast (6 May 2012)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U5KU...layer_embedded

  10. #710
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Somewhere, beyond the sea...
    Posts
    1,863
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Great to see her doing so many things and looking beautiful as always.

    As much as I miss her competitive skating, I don't really feel she's coming back to competition. Her life is full of so many amazing opportunities and she's busy doing so many things...if she's going to seriously train for Soichi basically all of that would have to stop for nearly a year so that she can focus on preparing. I don't know if that's something she wants to do or is even able to do.

    I guess we'll know what she plans to do in the next year or so...

  11. #711

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    in Yuna bubble everafter
    Posts
    4,891
    vCash
    465
    Rep Power
    42231
    Quote Originally Posted by kwanatic View Post
    Great to see her doing so many things and looking beautiful as always.

    As much as I miss her competitive skating, I don't really feel she's coming back to competition. Her life is full of so many amazing opportunities and she's busy doing so many things...if she's going to seriously train for Soichi basically all of that would have to stop for nearly a year so that she can focus on preparing. I don't know if that's something she wants to do or is even able to do.

    I guess we'll know what she plans to do in the next year or so...
    Yuna mentioned before her (near) future plan would be decided by this summer. Seeing that GP tickets are distributed early June or so, however, I don't see her coming back this season either. But since Korea only has one ticket for the ladies event at Worlds 2013 where the number of skaters for Sochi Olympics are decided, and it's hardly possible that the one skater from Korea other than Yuna can make that number of tickets into two. And Korea is the hosting country for the 2018 WOG. I don't see how they would let things deteriorate in any disciplines.

    That's why I'm so afraid and in fear that Yuna's getting another pressure to come back like last year's Worlds. Although she put out not bad performances from average standard, that was not what people expected from her, Yuna Kim. I, or for that matter, NO ONE wants to see her suffer like that.

    I really hope with all my heart that if Yuna ever decides to come back, that decision resonates with her heart and her fierce competitive fire she had going into Vancouver. Well, this is pure greedy wishing of mine, I admit it.

  12. #712
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,004
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    I think Mee Hee, like any other business women would do, will make her daughter come back for more money and fame. Will they be successful at it, is another matter though.

  13. #713
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,467
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by l'etoile View Post
    Yuna mentioned before her (near) future plan would be decided by this summer. Seeing that GP tickets are distributed early June or so, however, I don't see her coming back this season either. But since Korea only has one ticket for the ladies event at Worlds 2013 where the number of skaters for Sochi Olympics are decided, and it's hardly possible that the one skater from Korea other than Yuna can make that number of tickets into two. And Korea is the hosting country for the 2018 WOG. I don't see how they would let things deteriorate in any disciplines.

    That's why I'm so afraid and in fear that Yuna's getting another pressure to come back like last year's Worlds. Although she put out not bad performances from average standard, that was not what people expected from her, Yuna Kim. I, or for that matter, NO ONE wants to see her suffer like that.

    I really hope with all my heart that if Yuna ever decides to come back, that decision resonates with her heart and her fierce competitive fire she had going into Vancouver. Well, this is pure greedy wishing of mine, I admit it.
    I can see this happening too
    and it will be painful to watch Yuna competing without any of her
    previous motivations other than pressure from her fed.

    but there is upcoming Hae Jin Kim so its not that dire in Ladies Korean FS
    she could finish top 10 and earn 2 spots for Korea in 2014 Olympics

  14. #714
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,234
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by love_skate2011 View Post
    I can see this happening too
    and it will be painful to watch Yuna competing without any of her
    previous motivations other than pressure from her fed.

    but there is upcoming Hae Jin Kim so its not that dire in Ladies Korean FS
    she could finish top 10 and earn 2 spots for Korea in 2014 Olympics
    Hae Jin Kim and also So-Yeon Park are both very strong jumpers, both will be eligible for 2014 Olympics. Only Kim will be old enough for Worlds next season, but I think she can get 2 spots for Korea, hopefully. Both girls are certainly much stronger jumpers than Yun and Kwak.

  15. #715

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    in Yuna bubble everafter
    Posts
    4,891
    vCash
    465
    Rep Power
    42231
    http://yunaforum.com/forum/index.php...dpost&p=102579

    Very interesting videos of Yuna dancin' from the post in YNKF.

    YOU SHOULD SEE THEM!

  16. #716
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    390
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0

  17. #717

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    2,683
    vCash
    400
    Rep Power
    8867
    Any idea whether Yuna will be returning to compete in Sochi? Seems like the men's retirees like Evan, Weir and Plush are all gearing up for the big battle in Sochi. It will be great if it's the case of ladies too. Yuna please come back to compete in Sochi. It will make the women's competition ever more interesting like the men's.

  18. #718
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    390
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    So far she hasn't said anything about Sochi. About competing in 2012-13 season, she did say she would decide on it during summer. I guess she will make the announcement in August, after the ATS Summer shows. If she decide to come back for the penultimate Worlds, then it's likely we will see her in Sochi as well.

  19. #719

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    1 mile from Ice Rink
    Posts
    2,978
    vCash
    550
    Rep Power
    2486
    Today, Yuna, in her fourth year at Korea University, started 4-week teaching practice at Jin-Seon girl's high school in Seoul. About 80 media asked to cover her first class at the school and the school allowed just 40 mins open class to the media.

    Yuna's first lecture was on the Figure Skating.

    http://image.news1.kr/system/photos/...30/article.jpg
    This too will pass away.

  20. #720

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Top of Utah!!
    Age
    55
    Posts
    7,537
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    17978

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by RunnersHigh View Post
    Today, Yuna, in her fourth year at Korea University, started 4-week teaching practice at Jin-Seon girl's high school in Seoul. About 80 media asked to cover her first class at the school and the school allowed just 40 mins open class to the media.

    Yuna's first lecture was on the Figure Skating.

    http://image.news1.kr/system/photos/...30/article.jpg
    Good for her! I think it's fantastic that she is pursuing an education.
    Nubka - Unpaid Slave Laborer...

Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •