vCash

gift for personal trainer

I joined a gym last summer and work with a personal trainer for one half hour once a week. I pay the fee for training to the gym so I have no idea how much he earns training me. I would like some ideas what to give him for Christmas. I am guessing cash would be best but how much?

vCash
    I don't think you need to give him a gift, but if it's something you really want to do, I'd recommend a thank you card with a gift card inserted of maybe $50 value...up to $100 if you really like him and plan to continue the working relationship. But, $50 would be fine and I think he'd appreciate the gesture.

I see my massage therapist about 10 times a year. He won't take tips because he works in a clinic vs. a spa. He likes wine and I show up with a $30-$40 bottle of wine every December and that's more than enough

vCash
    If you really want to get him something to say thank you, then buy him a voucher instead of giving him cash and put it in a card. Maybe for a sporting goods store.
    When you are up to your arse in alligators it is difficult to remember you were only meant to be draining the swamp.

I'm not going to get into specifics, but it's certainly frozen over.
    vCash
    I'm guessing a box of candy is a bad idea??