Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

vCash

The Bachelor--Brad Part Deux

The pics and bios are up for the 30 ladies that came to find true love forever with Cape Cod Chris and ended up with Brad, part deux!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor...e-announcement

Chris Harrison swears that Brad is "in love" but who knows.

And raise your hand if you are in for another fun-filled season of crying fits, bitchy back stabbing, horrendous hair extensions coughAlicough, dresses that don't fit and the MOST DRAMATIC ROSE CEREMONY EVER!! You know that yours truly will be glued to her TV come January!!

vCash
    I'll most likely be tuning in to this guilty pleasure. Should be fun!

vCash
    Just an FYI, Reality Steve has spoiled the entire season again on his blog. He got pissed at ABC over something lame and decided to do an episode by episode spoiler once again.

Doubt the info of who wins will get released into the mainstream press but he did say a quite a few of the girls are in for a bumpy ride with the tabloids.

And one more thing, Bachelor Pad 2 is in the process of being cast!!!

vCash
    Reality Steve is like the Grinch who stole Christmas. The one thing I HATE about the internet is that nothing is a surprise anymore -even if you try to avoid seeing it, sometimes you surf to something else/see something you were trying to avoid with best intentions.

As to Brad, I don't know if I want to invest the time. I'm very torn. I actually watched his "season," and respected his decision, but he wasn't someone who interested me that much as a person to begin with. And the whole idea of the show just gets worse. Not enough time to know someone even if you genuinely think it's real and are avoiding the reality TV syndrome.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    And one more thing, Bachelor Pad 2 is in the process of being cast!!!
    Now THAT's good news!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Now THAT's good news!!
    It is!

All former contestants from any season were invited to three casting events in LA, Chicago, and NYC so there is a possibility that we could see some new faces from some of the older seasons.

Reality Steve did have a bit on his blog about how Jesse Kovacs and Man Code Dave will be stalking the new blood (Brad's rejects) on social media sites in the coming months to get an edge for the new season.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    It is!

All former contestants from any season were invited to three casting events in LA, Chicago, and NYC so there is a possibility that we could see some new faces from some of the older seasons.

Reality Steve did have a bit on his blog about how Jesse Kovacs and Man Code Dave will be stalking the new blood (Brad's rejects) on social media sites in the coming months to get an edge for the new season.
    So we might have some of the same guys from last summer? I don't mind that actually, as long as there's mostly new abs, I mean blood.

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Wheee Bachelor Pad 2!

Oh I will watch Brad Retread. Does FORT/Steve know which of the dolls slaps Brad the first night?
    I think I will have a snack and take a nap before I eat and go to sleep.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post

Oh I will watch Brad Retread. Does FORT/Steve know which of the dolls slaps Brad the first night?
    Yes.

Spoiler

RS said it was producer driven. Duh.

Beach Bum
    vCash

Spoiler

vCash
    Ok I don't really follow bachelor/ette that much but I just read up for a min on this guy Brad. Did I read this right? He was on the show before, didn't pick a woman, went into seclusion, ended up in therapy and so the show thinks that's the best profile for someone to be the dream catch who gets to choose from 30 hotties?

OMG throw him on the scrap heap. If I was one of the chicks I wouldn't go near the dusted off, re-wired, second chance has been. This whole journey for him will be a big mindf-ck such that he's going to have to pick a woman at the end even if he doesn't like any of 'em. Yikes.

Put him on the Bachelorette instead and watch how fast his azz gets eliminated....

Beach Bum
    vCash
    Well considering all these folks go on the show to get a shot at modeling, spokesperson, and other entertainment business gigs and future partying ops, Brad gets what he deserves anyway.

Any advance rumors of who is on Bachelor Pad 2? I guess I need to go off and get spoiled.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post

Any advance rumors of who is on Bachelor Pad 2? I guess I need to go off and get spoiled.

Nothing yet on who is going to be on Bachelor Pad 2. They are just in the planning stages right now but I'm sure Jesse Kovacs will be back. Not sure about Man Code Dave, since he won last season.

Rock2, NO ONE goes on this show to find a mate. They all just want to be "famous", hang out at the manison & drink lots of free booze. Brad's back to sell the bars he owns in Austin, Texas name (he wants or will expand into Las Vegas, among other places).

The added bonus now for ex contestants is post show hookups. Man Code Dave and Jesse Kovacs and some of their buddies have quite the reputation going. Reunions are organized in LA, Chicago, NYC, Colorado where they all mingle and hook up.

And With Jesse Csinsak & his wife expecting a baby any day now there now will be an official Bachelor Reunion Baby!!

vCash
    If anyone cares, Michael Stagnilano from Jillian's season is back on the market. He and Holly Durst, from Matt's season have called off their engagement. DeAnna is still engaged to his twin Steve but she'll have to shelf those plans for an epic double televised wedding. Unless she can find Michael a new bride from the reject pile ASAP.

Wouldn't be surprised if both Michael and Holly show up on season 2 of the Bachelor Pad as you know our friend Fleiss would just love to have them in the house together.

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    And raise your hand if you are in for another fun-filled season of...the MOST DRAMATIC ROSE CEREMONY EVER!!
    Wow..do you REALLY think there will be a rose ceremony this season that will be that good? For there have been a few dramatic rose ceremonies in the past, if my memory serves me well...

The pics and bios are up for the 30 ladies that came to find true love forever with Cape Cod Chris and ended up with Brad, part deux!

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor...e-announcement
    That is the PRETTIEST Klan meeting EVER!!!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    You know I'll be watching!

I think the final rose ceremony during Brad's 1st season really WAS the dramatatic rose ceremony! That was one of the best Bachelor episodes; I still remember it well. I think the flack that he caught afterwards was kind of ridiculous. He didn't want to marry either one of them; that's not a crime.

Anyone know if Ali and Roberto have broken up yet? (I am so cynical!)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rudi View Post

Anyone know if Ali and Roberto have broken up yet? (I am so cynical!)
    They are still together. Last I heard was that they had stopped their wedding plans and were taking it "slow". That's bachelor speak for "we are only staying together till our obligatory appearance contract is up".

Argle-Bargle-ist
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rudi View Post
    I think the final rose ceremony during Brad's 1st season really WAS the dramatatic rose ceremony! That was one of the best Bachelor episodes; I still remember it well. I think the flack that he caught afterwards was kind of ridiculous. He didn't want to marry either one of them; that's not a crime.
    You are so WRONG. For Mr. Brad HURT their HEARTS!!!!
    It's official. I am madly in love with Meryl Davis.

vCash
    They are still together. Last I heard was that they had stopped their wedding plans and were taking it "slow". That's bachelor speak for "we are only staying together till our obligatory appearance contract is up".
    Yep; I had heard that, too. I guess we'll get that announcement soon.
    Call me crazy, but when I saw these two on After the Rose, I actually thought they both seemed normal (as opposed to most of the fame wh#$@s that go on the show), in love, and I thought that they might have a shot. Now, I'm back to my cynical Bachelor-watching self.

vCash
    If anyone cares, Michael Stagnilano from Jillian's season is back on the market. He and Holly Durst, from Matt's season have called off their engagement. DeAnna is still engaged to his twin Steve but she'll have to shelf those plans for an epic double televised wedding. Unless she can find Michael a new bride from the reject pile ASAP.
    Michael seemed like a good catch, although whoever ends up with him might also have Deanna as their sister-in-law , which I wouldn't wish on anyone (since we all know that everything is about her).

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast