Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    After watching this year's LP, I became a big fan of him. I felt last year already that he is the biggest threat to my be-loved Daisuke with his quad combined with his artistic ability. To be honest, I never felt Layce was able to win over Dai at all in Olympics. I always felt that Abbott was severely underscored due to his inconsistency in international competition or maybe due to lack of US federation's lobbying power.Especially in PCS, he does not deserve to get 70's all the time, while 8 fall Chan is getting high in 80's.When Abbott skates I see stories, with all elements so beautifully woven together, when Chan skates I just see jumps, spins and transitions. Chan just skates, but Abbott creates drama. Abbott already is a winner in my eyes. Hope he will do well in nationals. But, please do not beat Dai at worlds!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ogenki View Post
    Hope he will do well in nationals. But, please do not beat Dai at worlds!!!

Dai doesn't wait for Abbott to lose ! I mean, he is not the best in term of consistency, and can bomb with or without Abbott !

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxanne View Post
    wow trying quad sal and quad lutz possibly ...cool
    Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm - Ralph Waldo Emerson

vCash
    I mean, he is not the best in term of consistency, and can bomb with or without Abbott !
    I know. But as a dedicated fan of Dai, I just want to believe that he will deliver at worlds.
    If only he can skate like he did at 4cc in 2008--2 perfect beautiful quads, just perfect with the passion and flare---(sigh). I still remember that Paul Wily said that Dai's performance can be in the ISU manual.

The guy who can skate like that really deserve the second world medal.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234