Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    I've used Melatonin in the past, the smallest dose will knock me out for a while. My mother swears by a taking a three supplement combination of calcium, magnesium and vitamin C when she can't sleep. I know the calcium and vitamin C shouldn't be taken together, but she swears by it......

vCash
    They shouldn't? I've been taking them together for years. (Not together in the same pill, I don't mean, but at the same time.)
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

vCash
    Have you tried Rescue Remedy?

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    i just read your post about the Dr. refusing to prescribe Xanax. I have had the same issues. Doctors keeps refusing to prescribe Xanax or a similar medication for my anxiety. I was honest with the Dr. and told him that I occasionally take them because a friend has a prescription and gives me a few here and there. They work wonders for me. I usually take only half a pill, maybe a full one if I am really feeling high anxiety. Even then this is only 2-3 times a month. I still can't get the prescription. I've tried many other "safer" options and all have side effects I can't deal with for long enough for the medicine to work. I self medicate with a drink in the evening if I need to but I worry where that could lead in the future. Maybe when I am a bit older some Dr. wont treat me like a kid, I don't look my age as it is. Best of luck to you. Try another Dr. but my experience is they all hate prescribing Xanax or similar drugs. I'm not sure how people ever get the prescriptions to start off with.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12