Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    What
    is
    Sephora smoking? No self-respecting drag queen in SF would wear these "looks".
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

Celebrating Jeremy Abbott's FS at 2014 Worlds...
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IceAlisa View Post
    What
    is
    Sephora smoking? No self-respecting drag queen in SF would wear these "looks".

As Tim Gunn says, that is a *lot* of look

I have to admit I actually like the shade of lip color in the second (the "is" pic) photo. The rest of the cosmetics (in all three pics) are absolutely atrocious.
    Gun Control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to buy cars.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    I have to admit I actually like the shade of lip color in the second (the "is" pic) photo.
    I really like that color as well. I wonder what shade and brand they used...
    If ignorance is bliss, I'm overjoyed.

vCash
    For those of you who use eyeshadow as a liner, do you find it stays put well enough, looks dark enough, etc.? I'm assuming you use primer first?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Andora View Post
    For those of you who use eyeshadow as a liner, do you find it stays put well enough, looks dark enough, etc.? I'm assuming you use primer first?
    For me it depends how pigmented the eyeshadow is. I use Beauty Marked by MAC and I'm fine with it. If it's wet I find it has more payoff and stays longer. I do that without primer though.

gold dust woman
    vCash
    It must be nice to have non-oily eyelids. I don't think that an eyeshadow would work as a liner for me all day, even with a primer...

I made an Avon.com order yesterday, and I'm thinking of ordering more NYX today. Help me!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronika View Post
    It must be nice to have non-oily eyelids. I don't think that an eyeshadow would work as a liner for me all day, even with a primer...
    I think I'd be in the same boat, but wearing it with shadow or loose powder would probably be fine. This year I've had to almost completely re-think my simple or daily eye makeup options due to oily eyelids. Very inducing, but I've found some more affordable options at least. Like using Sephora's face primer on my eyes with loose powder and/or eye shadow over it. No problems, faster to apply, spend less on the nice eyelid primers, etc. etc. The only downside is it doesn't make eyeshadow more vivid like others do.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronika View Post

I made an Avon.com order yesterday, and I'm thinking of ordering more NYX today. Help me!
    I hear NYX has some fancy new items. I've let them have it online for their SEIROUSLY lacking Canadian website, and I've not bought any NYX product in some time. My pocketbook misses it.

gold dust woman
    vCash
    I've been using the ELF mineral eyeshadow primer for over a year now, and I love it. It's only $3 and it's almost as good as UDPP. (In fact, it's better then UDPP for me--I used to get dry eyes from that.)

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/minerals...eshadow_primer

aspiring tri-national
    vCash
    I haven't been here in a while, and apologies if you beat me to this, but the MoroccanOil hair products are even better than EverPure. Especially the curly-hair-product, I have not had one frizz in a month. Granted, it's been cold and dry but still.
    "Youth and vigor is no match for age and deceit." -- Prancer

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    i think the moroccan oil products are overpriced for the amt of argon oil in them, it would be cheaper to buy your own argon oil and mix it with something else or use it straight
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post

As Tim Gunn says, that is a *lot* of look

I have to admit I actually like the shade of lip color in the second (the "is" pic) photo. The rest of the cosmetics (in all three pics) are absolutely atrocious.
    Yes, it's a lovely lip color. I would use it. The rest is hideous.

Cyn, babe I have to thank you once again for a great skin care tip. The Derma 36 you recommended is great. I've used it just a few times but already am seeing a difference in my skin's texture and smoothness!

So what nail polish is everyone wearing? Since I am off this week and don't have to look conservative and officy, I am in Avon's Blue Flare. That's not a real picture of my hand, wish I could do as good a job as this, but that's what it looks like.

You?
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    The lipstick from the "is" picture: Guerlain Rouge G Lipstick in Gabrielle 60 (Thank you, generally useless yet awesome googling skills! ) (A link to a step by step guide to that, uh, "look": http://www.sephora.com/browse/article.jhtml?id=726414)

And I'm wearing China Glaze's "Mistletoe Kisses" - no need to be conservative here, either http://www.vampyvarnish.com/wp-conte...sses-Macro.jpg (eh, not my actual thumb)

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nora_Charles View Post
    The lipstick from the "is" picture: Guerlain Rouge G Lipstick in Gabrielle 60 (Thank you, generally useless yet awesome googling skills! ) (A link to a step by step guide to that, uh, "look": http://www.sephora.com/browse/article.jhtml?id=726414)
    Thanks, I think a few of us will be checking this out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nora_Charles View Post
    And I'm wearing China Glaze's "Mistletoe Kisses" - no need to be conservative here, either http://www.vampyvarnish.com/wp-conte...sses-Macro.jpg (eh, not my actual thumb)
    Fun!

from Speedy Death

vCash
    I LOVED Hope in a jar. My skin is very dry and needs good cream. I don't buy Hope in a Jar because I don't want to get into all the Philosophy products but I loved it when I had it.

vCash
    So what nail polish is everyone wearing? Since I am off this week and don't have to look conservative and officy, I am in Avon's Blue Flare. That's not a real picture of my hand, wish I could do as good a job as this, but that's what it looks like.

You?
    I was wearing a silvery glitter from OPI...sorry, don't know the name but it came out last Christmas. But I had to remove it as I am back to work this week. However, I am still wearing it on my toes.....
    Last edited by skategal; 12-30-2010 at 03:27 PM. Reason: spelling
    I'm not spoiled...I deserve all my stuff.

vCash
    So what nail polish is everyone wearing?
    I'm wearing "How Cute is That?" - a shimmery pink coral by Sephora O.P.I.

I'm still debating buying the nail polish pack they put out for Christmas.

Resident Rude Brazilian
    vCash
    My nails are naked now, as I'm painting a couple of accent walls on my apartment dark teal.

I'm still wondering what color I'm going to wear on New Year: red, black, royal blue or silver holo glitter... so many choices

And yesterday I bought a beautiful royal blue polish... that I already had at home Alzheimer, much?

ETA: 400th post , had to be here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beepbeep View Post
    ... ETA: 400th post , had to be here
    Congratulations on passing the 400 mark!

vCash
    I bought the EverStrong Reconstruct shampoo and conditioner and like it as much and more than the EverPure. On sale at Walgreen's for $6.00. I just can't pay the price for the Morrocan oil product.
    "awwww....shades of Janet Lynn" - Dick Button on anyone who makes more than one mistake in their program.

gold dust woman
    vCash
    Sephora has a good freebie right now--if you use the code "2011" you can get 2 deluxe samples with your order.

I didn't use my Sephora gift card in December, but I made up for it now. I ordered another Urban Decay eyeshadow and a 24/7 eyeliner, some Clinique lipstick, and a few other things.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast