Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I agree, I was very surprised at the announcement. Word on the street, though, is that it really isn't surprising because they have had a lot of drama on set.
    Just read some stuff about this that hints that Michael and Julia Stiles are now together - apparently since about October. Here's hoping he waited to sleep with one costar until he was at least officially separated from his other one... (no names are named in this 'blind vice', though it seems obvious, even though I haven't finished watching this season of the show yet).

Alissa Fan Forever
    vCash
    Julia Stiles says she had nothing to do with "Dexter" stars divorce:
    http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2010/1...r-divorce.html

vCash
    There was gossip posted in a rag I read (god forbid, I can't remember where) that Ryan was having an affair with Blake Lively during the filming of a movie together.

vCash
    That was Ryan Gosling that the gossip was about, not Ryan Reynolds. And Ryan Gosling was single at the time of the rumor about he and Blake Lively.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Satellitegirl View Post
    That was Ryan Gosling that the gossip was about, not Ryan Reynolds. And Ryan Gosling was single at the time of the rumor about he and Blake Lively.
    There are rumors about Blake and both Ryans:
    http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_...johansson.html

vCash
    Busy girl! She was also rumored to have been involved with Ben Affleck last year, I think.

vCash
    On dlisted.com, he likes to post thse things where people have the dirt on someone and write about it, but don't use the celeb's name. Does that make sense? The guy on dlisted.com always likes to guess who it might be.

ANYWAY! The Guess Who he posted was:

There have been several celebrity couple breakups lately and we just got word about the reason for one of them. This recent breakup allegedly happened because the male partner in the relationship visited one too many strip clubs in the past few months and ended up having a brief affair with one of the dancers.
    And he said something about Zac Efron:

Mickey Mouse would like us to believe that Zac Efron is doing more than asking pro pu**y shakers what brand of liquid rouge they use, but I'm not falling for it! I'm voting Canadian by guessing Ryan Reynolds?
    Anyway, I was reading US Weekly yesterday and they mentioned Zac went to a strip club once with the permission of Vanessa (he said Vanessa was okay with it on a talk show)

So I just found that REALLY interesting. haha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Ever heard of the term "planned obsolescence"?
    No, but somehow methinks it leads to lack of dirt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TygerLily View Post
    No, but somehow methinks it leads to lack of dirt.
    Not necessarily.

vCash
    Ooh, is "planned obsolescence" the dirt? (quick google search)

Did they marry (or he marry her given the rumours of her set bahaviour) with the plan of only staying married to her as long as they were on the show together? You know, like how Jennifer Aniston always has a new romance just as her films are opening but then they kinda die down once she no longer needs the publicity?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TygerLily View Post
    Ooh, is "planned obsolescence" the dirt? (quick google search)

Did they marry (or he marry her given the rumours of her set bahaviour) with the plan of only staying married to her as long as they were on the show together? You know, like how Jennifer Aniston always has a new romance just as her films are opening but then they kinda die down once she no longer needs the publicity?
    You got to search the archives of alt.gossip.celebrities....

vCash
    I just don't get it.

Two people, retarded hot, in the sexual prime of their lives more or less, have insane schedules due to their booming careers, saying "yeah let's get married. We'll only see each other 15 days a year, but that's ok...we'll advance our relationship via text and sexually, I'll survive on self pleasure in the interim"

What part of this sounds like a good idea??

I have to think all of this is just some sort of business relationship for PR or whatever. I buy Brangelina because they had kids together and take turns shooting movies, etc so they can be together and shoot movies and manage their kids. For "marriages" like this, I think the arrangement ran its course and now it's time to move on to the next thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    Julia Stiles says she had nothing to do with "Dexter" stars divorce:
    http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2010/1...r-divorce.html
    What I find interesting about her denial is that while she said she had nothing to do with the split, she never denied that there's anything going on with them now.

And reports have also come out that Jennifer started the separation process in August, so it has been a while that they've been separated.

Blergh
    vCash
    I've always hated that Julia Stiles snot. I don't really know why, but I remember watching a trailer for The Omen remake and wondering why people would have cared if Damien actually killed her.
    "Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." - Ambrose Bierce

Port de bras!!!
    vCash
    To make keeping track easier here's the rundown of all celebrity break ups this year.

The weird part is that Elin Nordegren is wearing the exact same sweater dress I own but totally forgot about. Thanks, Elin for reminding me, will dig it out for the ski trip next weekend!
    "Nature is a damp, inconvenient sort of place where birds and animals wander about uncooked."

from Speedy Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    I've always hated that Julia Stiles snot. I don't really know why, but I remember watching a trailer for The Omen remake and wondering why people would have cared if Damien actually killed her.
    I had never liked her until Dexter. It occurred to me the other night that there was fantastic chemistry between her and Michael C. Hall...then he gets a divorce and she makes an "I didn't have anything to do with it claim." Kind of fishy.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I had never liked her until Dexter. It occurred to me the other night that there was fantastic chemistry between her and Michael C. Hall...then he gets a divorce and she makes an "I didn't have anything to do with it claim." Kind of fishy.
    She made the claim because there were rumours going around that she was part of the reason - she wanted to put a stop to those (though again, without denying that there's anything now going on...)

I liked her in 10 Things I Hate About You, and the awesomely terrible Prince and Me, but other than those... I haven't been a fan until now. Dexter has a recent history of making actors likeable - her and John Lithgow (who said that if he were really a serial killer, the first of his characters he'd kill off is Dick Solomon from 3rd Rock). Who's next on the re-toleration list?

And because I'm talking about Dexter, I must say that I adore Jonny Lee Miller (even though Angelina Jolie must have gotten his hair follicles in their divorce), think he does a great US accent, and wish his show Eli Stone hadn't been canceled.

snarking for AZE
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VIETgrlTerifa View Post
    I've always hated that Julia Stiles snot. I don't really know why.
    for me, it is her big flat face. it looks like the back of my crepe pan.
    I feel like I'm in a dream. But it can't be a dream because there are no boy dancers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by screech View Post
    She made the claim because there were rumours going around that she was part of the reason - she wanted to put a stop to those (though again, without denying that there's anything now going on...)

I liked her in 10 Things I Hate About You, and the awesomely terrible Prince and Me, but other than those... I haven't been a fan until now. Dexter has a recent history of making actors likeable - her and John Lithgow (who said that if he were really a serial killer, the first of his characters he'd kill off is Dick Solomon from 3rd Rock). Who's next on the re-toleration list?

And because I'm talking about Dexter, I must say that I adore Jonny Lee Miller (even though Angelina Jolie must have gotten his hair follicles in their divorce), think he does a great US accent, and wish his show Eli Stone hadn't been canceled.
    I like Julia Stiles and I think she's kind of cute. She's a bit pie-faced, but that is ok. Save the Last Dance is a guilty pleasure. And she was one of the better things about Mona Lisa Smile.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I like Julia Stiles and I think she's kind of cute. She's a bit pie-faced, but that is ok. Save the Last Dance is a guilty pleasure. And she was one of the better things about Mona Lisa Smile.
    Yep, agreed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast