Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    The "NICE" Admin
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    BLOWING SMOKE IN RUDE AND EVIL WAYS
    Posts
    8,003
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1447

    Worst dressed celebrities

    I found a page listing "Worst/best dressed celebrities of 2010" and the following 2 pics made me ..... speechless.
    I actually liked Katy Perry's fashion. It's a party held by Perez Hilton!


    Mischa Barton
    I can't believe it's her!


    Helena Bonham Carter
    Bad or adorable?

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Deep in a Dream
    Posts
    7,569
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    20067
    Where's Johnny Weir?
    My job requires me to be a juggler, but that does not mean that I enjoy working with clowns.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Not after the same people as Theatregirl
    Posts
    21,933
    vCash
    350
    Rep Power
    37515
    I get the same terrifying picture with both links.

  4. #4
    The "NICE" Admin
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    BLOWING SMOKE IN RUDE AND EVIL WAYS
    Posts
    8,003
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    1447
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    I get the same terrifying picture with both links.
    Fixed the second link.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    FSU Witness Protection Program
    Age
    26
    Posts
    28,062
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    34762
    Mischa Barton looks virtually unrecognizable from her OC days!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Traveling again
    Posts
    4,729
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    76025
    Both scary - I'd rather dress boring than like that. Guess that's why I'm not famous.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    12,996
    vCash
    450
    Rep Power
    0
    HBC

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    17,618
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Helena reminds me of a line from Mystery Science Theater 3000: "She needs jacket-wearing lessons."
    Charter member of the "We Always Believed in Ashley" Club and the "We Believe in Ricky" Club
    Old, lonely, pathos-hungry, and extremely gullible

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    42
    Posts
    3,725
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Where's Johnny Weir?

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Age
    47
    Posts
    8,165
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Are the Olsen twins included in that worst list? They ought to be there as well. It goes to show that I will never truly understand the world of fashion when MK and Ashley are considered fashion icons despite almost always looking like the love children of a garden gnome and a homeless person.

    I don't think Katy Perry looks that bad either, especially in her street clothes.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,842
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    32560
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Ovsiannikov View Post
    Are the Olsen twins included in that worst list? They ought to be there as well. It goes to show that I will never truly understand the world of fashion when MK and Ashley are considered fashion icons despite almost always looking like the love children of a garden gnome and a homeless person.
    I don't get why people think these two are so hot....I certainly don't. I actually thought they were kind of ugly when they were kids...they looked like changelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by MINAM View Post
    Mischa Barton
    I can't believe it's her!
    Something bad must have happened to her...ever since she left that OC show she's been on some sort of downward spiral, showing up at events dressed like crap, with this dazed look in her eyes...
    Helena Bonham Carter
    Bad or adorable?
    Just bad. Which is a damn shame, 'cause she is actually quite lovely. She lives with or is married to Tim Burton, and I've read some really odd stuff about the two of them...but you know how much I HATE gossip, so I won't say .
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Where's Johnny Weir?
    Please don't mention Miss Weir over here....you'll wake up the BORG!!

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    with the traditionless
    Posts
    5,619
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    8583
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I don't get why people think these two are so hot....I certainly don't. I actually thought they were kind of ugly when they were kids...they looked like changelings.


    I think they are pretty now but yeah, I never got the cute “Michelle” vibe on the sitcom they were on. I chalked it up to the blond hair because the faces were kind of pinched. But even now, they always look they are in a bad mood which IMO mitigates the pretty.
    What would Jenny do?

  13. #13
    Prick Admin
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Having a kiki
    Posts
    42,401
    vCash
    506
    Rep Power
    25599
    How voidy is it that Blake Lively is standing in front of the sign for Toronto International Film Festival which they have abbreviated to "tiff"

    http://movies.jp.msn.com/features/ph...4649963&page=8
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,842
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    32560
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    I think they are pretty now but yeah, I never got the cute “Michelle” vibe on the sitcom they were on. I chalked it up to the blond hair because the faces were kind of pinched. But even now, they always look they are in a bad mood which IMO mitigates the pretty.
    I think HUNGER makes a person brood...

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    10,060
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    211

  16. #16
    gold dust woman
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Olympia, WA
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,056
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    Just bad. Which is a damn shame, 'cause she is actually quite lovely. She lives with or is married to Tim Burton, and I've read some really odd stuff about the two of them...but you know how much I HATE gossip, so I won't say
    They live together, but reportedly in adjoining houses in London...so it's more of a domestic partnership with kids, I guess.

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Walking to Work
    Posts
    25,842
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    32560
    Quote Originally Posted by deltask8er View Post
    I lurve it too; Joan is cold.

  18. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    6,262
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    That fuchsia and magenta outfit is horrible. I like the color but the cut and style...oh dear.


    Quote Originally Posted by MINAM View Post
    I found a page listing "Worst/best dressed celebrities of 2010" and the following 2 pics made me ..... speechless.
    I actually liked Katy Perry's fashion. It's a party held by Perez Hilton!


    Mischa Barton
    I can't believe it's her!


    Helena Bonham Carter
    Bad or adorable?

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Anglia and Saxony
    Posts
    13,847
    vCash
    500
    Rep Power
    0
    Mischa Barton and the Olsen twins are constants over at GoFugYourself.com one of my fave procrastination websites

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •