Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    I think the only thing shocking about this is that she was stupid enough to allow someone to videotape her while doing this. She did nothing illegal, so who cares. I just can't imagine why a celebrity would let someone videotape that. I assume she knows who it was since this wasn't secretly taped. I'd make that persons life a living hell from now on.
    I totally agree with this. All. of. this.
    "awwww....shades of Janet Lynn" - Dick Button on anyone who makes more than one mistake in their program.

Spin Alissa Spin!!!
    vCash
    Miley and Willie Nelson should do a duet.

Prick Admin
    vCash
    I guess that explains her husky singing voice.
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    I think the only thing shocking about this is that she was stupid enough to allow someone to videotape her while doing this. She did nothing illegal, so who cares. I just can't imagine why a celebrity would let someone videotape that. I assume she knows who it was since this wasn't secretly taped. I'd make that persons life a living hell from now on.
    As if she didn't know this was going to get out. Please. The fact that this was supposedly salvia instead of marijuana only convinces me more that she knew what she was doing. She "can't be tamed", remember? By releasing this video, this promotes her whole rebellious, anti-disney image that she's going for, but she's conveniently not actually doing anything illegal. She may not be the brightest bulb in the box, but she's not an idiot. She's just taking control of her image.

Not 'Boxxy'!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AliasJohnDoe View Post
    Miley and Willie Nelson should do a duet.
    LOL. Actually, if they haven't yet, they will.

vCash
    Not surprising at all, but to see it anyway.

vCash
    I don't think anyone is surprised by this, the girl is on a fast course to turn into a combo of Britney and Lindsey.
    It may have been a legal substance this time but soon it won't be legal.
    The girl is going to hell in a handbasket. Thanks to a Mom and Dad who were more interested in money and fame and not in the welfare of their child.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Latte View Post
    I don't think anyone is surprised by this, the girl is on a fast course to turn into a combo of Britney and Lindsey.
    It may have been a legal substance this time but soon it won't be legal.
    The girl is going to hell in a handbasket. Thanks to a Mom and Dad who were more interested in money and fame and not in the welfare of their child.
    Oh please! Get real. I know plenty of people who were raised right and are genuinely good people and they might like to smoke a joint now and then or drink a little too much on a Saturday night out. They aren't on the fast track to hell. I also know plenty of people who partied hard when they turned 18 (or before) and they turned out to be productive members of society who never needed rehab. She may or may not be the next Lindsay Lohan but that can not be decided by this one incident. I also think Britney's problems have a LOT to do with mental health issues and it is unfair to blame her partying, I think she was in a major manic episode during those times when she was constantly in the news.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Oh please! Get real. I know plenty of people who were raised right and are genuinely good people and they might like to smoke a joint now and then or drink a little too much on a Saturday night out. They aren't on the fast track to hell. I also know plenty of people who partied hard when they turned 18 (or before) and they turned out to be productive members of society who never needed rehab.

From the Bloc
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by triple_toe View Post
    As if she didn't know this was going to get out. Please. The fact that this was supposedly salvia instead of marijuana only convinces me more that she knew what she was doing. She "can't be tamed", remember? By releasing this video, this promotes her whole rebellious, anti-disney image that she's going for, but she's conveniently not actually doing anything illegal. She may not be the brightest bulb in the box, but she's not an idiot. She's just taking control of her image.
    Absolutely - typical teenage behaviour of pushing boundaries and challenging people to be outraged, only to play innocent when the truth is revealed.

Oh please! Get real. I know plenty of people who were raised right and are genuinely good people and they might like to smoke a joint now and then or drink a little too much on a Saturday night out. They aren't on the fast track to hell. I also know plenty of people who partied hard when they turned 18 (or before) and they turned out to be productive members of society who never needed rehab. She may or may not be the next Lindsay Lohan but that can not be decided by this one incident. I also think Britney's problems have a LOT to do with mental health issues and it is unfair to blame her partying, I think she was in a major manic episode during those times when she was constantly in the news.
    THANK YOU for this.

vCash
    Parents across the country pay thousands of dollars so their kids can go to this thing called college where lots of drinking and partying goes on. Bad parents!

vCash
    The best part of this video is the person chowing down on Frosted Flakes in the background.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by triple_toe View Post
    By releasing this video, this promotes her whole rebellious, anti-disney image that she's going for, but she's conveniently not actually doing anything illegal. She may not be the brightest bulb in the box, but she's not an idiot. She's just taking control of her image.
    ^ This was the first thing I thought of when I read the title of the thread. The fact that she was smoking something legal only confirmed it for me.
    "Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Satellitegirl View Post
    I honestly don't care that she was smoking whatever it is that she was smoking...it's the annoying laugh and personality that make me want to scream and run the other way. The laugh made me think
    SNL has an actress who does an but funny impersonation of her, including the laugh and the voice.

She's been chomping at the bit to enter Aguilera-like skankdom for a while now. But at least Aguilera has some talent.

vCash
    If she did something legal in California, who cares? She just needs to get smarter about who she is hanging around.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    Well stated!

vCash
    ITA. I think it would be hard for anyone, whether or not they were "raised right" to be make the right choices, all the time, in Hollywood.

As someone with a family history of bipolar disorder, it was tough to watch Britney so clearly manic and no one doing anything about it/making fun of her.

vCash
    I also think Britney's problems have a LOT to do with mental health issues and it is unfair to blame her partying, I think she was in a major manic episode during those times when she was constantly in the news.
    OH MY GOD. THANK YOU. What I've been trying to get people to realize for YEARS.

You'd be surprised... when you're manic or when you have a mental disorder, your mind and brain is completely different than that of the average person.

Quote Originally Posted by IceJunkie
    As someone with a family history of bipolar disorder, it was tough to watch Britney so clearly manic and no one doing anything about it/making fun of her.
    This. Mental disorders are not a joke. It's disgusting when people make fun of people who suffer mentally... it's not a fun thing for people to go through.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12