Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasperBoy View Post
    How about Emanuel and Hayley Wickenheiser on BOTB 2011?

ETA Sorry this is OT. It just came to me and I had to send it.
    I can't imagine him trying to lift her.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    I don't get all that can't do jumps. YuNa had problems with Loops, is this jump easier? Maybe for the judges, for other skaters but not for YuNa. Mao didn't the Salkow. Is that jump easier? Maybe for someone but not for Mao. How about get that many points without .... No matter. Caro did indeed a 3-3 combination at both GPF and this week at nationals. Technical content wasn't that bad. And why all that this or that skater is not enjoyable to watch? What about speed, steps ... artistry. You can watch Carolinas skate 2005- 2006 - 2007 and see big combinations. She had 3F-3T, 3Lz-3T, 2A-3T, 3L-3T, 3S-3T in this years and I don't know how many others had such jumps. This year she had to slow down, but what a beautiful skate she brings. Should that not be awarded?
    Figure skating has two different aspects, technical content and artistry. You need both to do a god skater.
    Now Caro was consistent as junior and the early senior years. The pressure took ower and she got inconsistent. Now she says she will show the joy and the fun she has out there. That's her goal. I think she managed very well with that and I think it works so god for her.
    After GPF SP she said: I tried to draw my soul out there on the Ice, a soul of a mature young lady. I think that is her experience now and she will do god skates as long as she belief in it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123