vCash

Aidan Turner in Hobbit as Dwarf ??? very interesting.. envisioned more as elf..

I loved LOTR trilogy and I have been trying to keep up on all the Hobbit information coming out and was surprised when I learned Aidan Turner was casted as Kili a Dwarf.. I real like being human so i'm excited ..

I'm very curious though how he his character is going to look ..I would envision him more as an elf with his good looks..even though his character is a younger Dwarf .. I don't know when I think of Dwarf I automatically think Giml http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i114/ydde21/gimli.jpg

But I'm sure the movie will be amazing..i just can't wait too see what the cast looks like e.ct.

What does everyone else think?

Planning? No, no. Let's keep it suicidal.
    vCash
    Well, they cast Richard Armitage from Spooks as a dwarf too, so anything's possible. I think once you get actors to grow (or glue on) those ZZ Top beards and wear the long chainmail, it becomes a question of acting ability, not so much body type.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ioana View Post
    Well, they cast Richard Armitage from Spooks as a dwarf too, so anything's possible. I think once you get actors to grow (or glue on) those ZZ Top beards and wear the long chainmail, it becomes a question of acting ability, not so much body type.
    Richard Armitage
    "In no way do I think I stopped commanding a spotlight. I think I travel with one." -- Johnny Weir

vCash
    I'm happy to watch Aiden Turner in anything as anything.
    Use Yah Blinkah!

vCash
    Hottest. Hobbit. Ever.

Planning? No, no. Let's keep it suicidal.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by orbitz View Post
    Hottest. Hobbit. Ever.
    Do you have any information about Fassbender's casting that the rest of us don't ? Otherwise, I'm not too sure which hobbit you're referring to since both Richard Armitage and Aidan Turner are set to play dwarfs...

vCash
    Do you have any information about Fassbender's casting that the rest of us don't ? Otherwise, I'm not too sure which hobbit you're referring to since both Richard Armitage and Aidan Turner are set to play dwarfs...
    OMG Michael Fassbender AND Richard Armitage in one movie???? x infinity
    "In no way do I think I stopped commanding a spotlight. I think I travel with one." -- Johnny Weir

vCash
    Ok. My bad.

Hottest. Dwarf. Ever.