Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Insert vomit icon here. The WBC makes me

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UMBS Go Blue View Post
    This thread might need to be moved back to PI

Westboro Baptist Church to picket Elizabeth's funeral - warning: complete with screen shot of disturbing diatribe
    Would it be possible to hold a Comic Con-esque counter protest against those bozos? We can't let them upset everybody - they are fools and need to made to look that way.

vCash
    Given the solemnity of the day, a protest more like the patriot guard --lining the path with flags--might be more appropriate than the snarky sort at Comic Con.

Rejecting your reality and substituting my own
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PDilemma View Post
    Given the solemnity of the day, a protest more like the patriot guard --lining the path with flags--might be more appropriate than the snarky sort at Comic Con.
    I wouldn't think that people would go for snarky, but more joyous. Trump hate with love!

vCash
    The Westboro Baptist Church needs to be ignored. They're irrational and full of hate and I feel like every time the news media picks up on another hateful thing they're doing, it's just feeding into their mentality. I know it's hard for grieving families, but nevertheless it's the only thing that will make them go away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by canbelto View Post
    The Westboro Baptist Church needs to be ignored. They're irrational and full of hate and I feel like every time the news media picks up on another hateful thing they're doing, it's just feeding into their mentality. I know it's hard for grieving families, but nevertheless it's the only thing that will make them go away.
    I hope there is a special place in hell for these idiots.
    "awwww....shades of Janet Lynn" - Dick Button on anyone who makes more than one mistake in their program.

Corgi Wrangler
    vCash
    Someone on another board was asking one of those hypotheticals (you know, similar to 'a kid, a cat, and a priceless work of art are in a burning building') and someone's take was 'save the stranger because they could be a single mom, have people dependant on them, etc.' I replied, "Yeah, they could also be a deadbeat dad, a junkie, Osama bin Laden, a member of the Westboro Baptist Church.."

I hope the Patriot Guard or similar turns out. WBC are just jackasses.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemommy View Post
    I hope there is a special place in hell for these idiots.
    I think they must already be in hell. I can't imagine what kind of person would be so hateful, cruel, and irrational, and believe in the kind of god they believe in. It must be hellish to be such a person. It's too bad they have to inflict their nastiness on others.

May Elizabeth R.I.P. and may her children find a way to flourish without her. My heart breaks for her kids. A friend of mine has been battling cancer and that is bad enough, but she has a toddler and I'm reduced to tears every time I think of the possibility that her daughter might grow up without her.

vCash
    I just saw on CNN an interview with Edwards when she was already very sick. It's amazing how the sicker she became the more beautiful she became. She lost weight, her face had this kind of glow to it. She looked both younger and more attractive than Rielle Hunter. Horribly ironic.

vCash
    There's a video of her funeral service on Raleigh news station's website.

http://www.wral.com/news/video/8754460/#/vid8754460

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345