Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Bah - hate the online booking - its pretty bad and just won't let you "shop around" for a seat.

vCash
    Got my tickets! Best birthday gift ever! It's my first show since 2002. I'm so happy the Toronto date falls on Easter vacation and even happier that I was already going to be in Toronto.

vCash
    A little FYI for anyone who wasn’t happy with the seats being offered to them in the presale – just bought my tickets online a few minutes ago and got Row 2 center ice. The best I could do in the presale was Row 10 and up. The same thing happened last year.
    images on ice - Figure Skating Photography

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shutterbug View Post
    A little FYI for anyone who wasn’t happy with the seats being offered to them in the presale – just bought my tickets online a few minutes ago and got Row 2 center ice. The best I could do in the presale was Row 10 and up. The same thing happened last year.
    I bought my Toronto ticket yesterday. It was Row 8 center ice. I wonder why they do not offer better seating during presale. I wish I had waited just one more day!

vCash
    I got an on ice seat for the London show. I got a card in the mail the other day advertising the show and Scott and Tessa were included. I hope they will be able to do the shows, but I guess it's too soon after her surgery for them to commit.

Skating supporter
    Born in Nova Scotia but living in Ottawa, Ontario (Canada's Capital)
    vCash
    Scott & Tessa are on the postcards and also in the print ads. Since they are back on the ice training and are appearing in a show in London (ON) this weekend, I would hope that we will see them in CSOI too.
    Can't skate but love to watch

I <3 Kozuka
    vCash
    I missed the news that GM Place in Vancouver is now Rogers Arena.
    "The team doesn't get automatic capacity because management is mad" -- Greg Smith, agile guy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12