View Poll Results: Which man will be crowned the 2011 Swedish national champion?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kristoffer Berntsson

17 26.56%
  • Adrian Schultheiss

35 54.69%
  • Alexander Majorov

12 18.75%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    I really love Berntsson's SP from this season. It is so much voidier and crazier than last year even though he uses the same music.
    And I also really like Schultheiß. I never thought Romeo and Juliet would fit him but he has done a great job with it, IMO. It is a stretch for him to do something classical but he did it and he even added something new to the theme which I hadn't thought would be possible for such a beaten-to-death-music.
    Majorov has great potential for sure but isn't there yet. He could be the surprise winner if Berntsson's nerves and lack of training get the better of him and Schultheiß bombs but I wouldn't count on it.
    Therefore, my money is on Schultheiß.

Wherever the beautiful and artistic male skaters are! :-D
    vCash
    SkateSweden.se has published highlights from the press conference, including comments by Schultheiss and Majorov: http://iof2.idrottonline.se/SvenskaK...lladdadeforSM/ The only skater who was missing was Berntsson, whose train was delayed due to a snowstorm between Gothenburg and Malmö. He arrived just in time for the end of the meeting, though.

vCash
    I know I'm not allowed to post spoilers during the competition, but after watching the live stream for the short program, it looks like one of these guys may have knocked himself out of the gold medal position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pinky166 View Post
    Berntsson is done, he really doesn't have much to offer anymore. Schultheiss will win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Loves_Shizuka View Post
    A lot of the people who voted on this poll were quick to label Berntsson as "too old", a "has-been", etc., but they forget that he has a knack for skating better than his rivals at Nationals.

SVT had a news report on the Swedish Championships, which included brief interviews with Sasha and Koffe, plus clips of the Top 3 men's long programs: http://svtplay.se/v/2274812/konstakn...bast_i_sverige

As always, an English translation is greatly appreciated!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12