• Jessica Dube

9 8.04%
  • Rylie McCulloch-Casarsa

1 0.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    I think there should be a skate-off if Samson comes 1 or 2, because Samson did go to worlds last year and finish like.. 23rd.
    29th. She didn't make the cut for the FS.

vCash
    Is Mira Leung competing this year? Just curious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skateboy View Post
    Is Mira Leung competing this year? Just curious.
    No.
    A good rant is cathartic. Ranting is what keeps me sane. They always come from a different place. Take the prime minister, for example. Sometimes when I rant about him, I am angry; other times, I am just severely annoyed - it's an important distinction. - Rick Mercer

vCash
    Speaking of not making the Free Skate cut - are we now down to only 18 continuing, or is that still in the future?

vCash
    Whatever the outcome of Canadian Nats, it's going to a stretch for a Canadian woman to make top 10 and get 2 spots without Joannie there. There's just too many headcases, and inconsistent skaters..........probably the ones who perhaps have any change to do it are Cynthia and Amelie unfortunately, and that's if others falter especially the Americans and Japanese women.........I hope I'm wrong though.
    Addicted to FSU

vCash
    I dont think how the Americans and Japanese skate will matter much to the 2 Canadians. That is because the Canadians cant really hope to finish above any of them. All 5 should finish ahead of both Phaneuf and LaCoste/Samson even not skating that well, unless Phaneuf has a blinder of a competition like last year. Other than Czisny none of the probable candidates are that liable to really bomb, and Czisny could do that and still likely beat the Canadian girls who are pretty certain to not skate clean themselves and Czisny would easily outscore all of them including Phaneuf in anything else. More likely for one Canadian to finish 9th or 10th they will have to hope someone like Kostner majorly bombs, Lepisto shows up in horrible shape for Worlds (or doesnt show up at all), Korpi majorly bombs, or people like the 2 Russian girls have some problems. If Kim shows up at Worlds as expected and leaves the 2-10 spots remaining for the rest the top 10 gets more crowded even if the field is weaker this year perhaps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12