vCash

Spoiler

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy View Post

Spoiler

My TV, possibly could, but I couldn't!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessLeppard View Post
    I think a re-match of first eliminated teams would be hilarious. They were usually first out for good reason.
    And possibly painful. Oy.

It looks like they are hoping for some drama/revenge between Margie and Luke and two teams from their season. Personally, there are three teams on that list that I'd be very happy if I never saw again, but the rest are good.

Back to this week's episode, I somewhat enjoyed the flashback tribute to Nick's douchery/asshattery.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev Johnston View Post
    Back to this week's episode, I somewhat enjoyed the flashback tribute to Nick's douchery/asshattery.
    Yeh, the editors following up Nick's "we've got our issues and things we need to work on" with that reel was eville delight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Catherine M View Post
    I took this season of TAR off as after watching since season 4, I wasn't interested in watching another season. But I'll tune in for All-Stars part deux just to see some favs race again.
    You missed a great season! If you can somehow find time to watch it, I, and I'm sure many others here would agree, would definitely try to look into it!

Prick Admin
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Yeh, the editors following up Nick's "we've got our issues and things we need to work on" with that reel was eville delight.
    That was particularly and of the producers. Let's hope he squirms appropriately when he sees it.

The episode was a bit of a non-event with Nicky/Vicky so far back....
    To think that fun is simple fun, while earnest things are earnest, proves all too plain that neither one thou truthfully discernest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allezfred View Post
    That was particularly and of the producers. Let's hope he squirms appropriately when he sees it.
    I watched some of the online chat yesterday on Comcast. He was very much "I'm not ordinarily like that, it was the stress of the race" and she backed him up on it. So I think someone is really living in "deluded-ville"! He did admit that if he hadn't give up and incurred the 6 hour penalty, they would've made the flight and been in it. Dope.

In my own little fantasy world where life is perfect for me!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafras View Post

Spoiler

vCash
    Baileycatts - Are u thinking of team ChaCha? I think they were on the 1st Allstars. Seems like this Allstars is since that time. I loved them, they were so fun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    Baileycatts - Are u thinking of team ChaCha? I think they were on the 1st Allstars. Seems like this Allstars is since that time. I loved them, they were so fun.
    Oswald and Danny! Loved them! They had the best lines: "I told you, less martinis, more cardio!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smurfy View Post
    Baileycatts - Seems like this Allstars is since that time.
    I think this All STars is meant to cover Seasons 11-17, or something like that. If we were bringing back all time favorites, I'd have to go for John Vito and Jill. She especially was off the hook as a racer.

vCash
    They did bring back JV&J, for All-Stars I ... and, after the inexplicable inclusion of new (and it turns out - faked) "dating" team of Eric & Danielle, theirs was the casting decision for that edition that had most fans (including me) asking "why them?"

Turns out that they were 11th hour replacements for Frank & Margarita. JV&J's casting turned out to be a non-event, anyway ... they lasted just one leg. And we all know that the Eric/Danielle casting had a much more horrific result.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Turns out that they were 11th hour replacements for Frank & Margarita. JV&J's casting turned out to be a non-event, anyway ... they lasted just one leg. And we all know that the Eric/Danielle casting had a much more horrific result.
    Ah... I did not know that. I loved JV&J in Season 3 and was sad to see them out in the first leg of All Stars.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234