Canadian ladies über
    vCash

Olympic replays on TSN2

According to my media center guide, TSN2 is showing repeats of a lot of Olympic events, including figure skating starting with men's July 19th at 9:00 pm, ladies starting at July 20th at 9:00, and dance the 21st at 9:00 pm. There are several 3 hour broadcasts listed for each. They are showing other sports too. I don't know if they are reshowing everything or what but it might be a good chance for people to catch events that they missed.

vCash
    They are re-playing all the medal winning events (and apparently the men's).

vCash
    Thanks for the heads up!

vCash
    Just bumping this us as it just started! Today they are showing the mens, and then the next two days ladies and dance. It repeats at 2am or so and I believe at 3pm (not 100% of the times)

vCash
    Very cool to know...just now I am wondering if I have TSN2...
    ~I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.~ (Charles R. Swindoll)

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    I was soooo happy to hear about this, as this is usually when I've been getting on the Ellipitcal and Stationary Bike thanks to this vicious heat wave we've been having. Got on last night, just got into the FS and...

My dish cut out!!!

To say I was ticked off is an understatement. It better not do that tonight on me or I'll *really* be ticked off.

vCash
    I watched all 3 nights (and there were multiple repeats). This is repackaged highlights of all phases of the competition. For the men they did show several short programs, Chan Weir Lysacek Plushenko, though strangely not Takahashi. They showed LPs of Chipeur Chan Oda Weir Lambiel, the medalists. Joubert they showed once - can't remember for sure if SP or LP. For the ladies only Joannie's short but a plethora of long programs including Phaneuf Sebastyen Gedevanishvilli (sorry not going to look up correct spelling - way to lazy), both American ladies, Korpi and Lepisto, the medalists, and Joannie's part of the medal ceremony. For Ice Dance they showed the medalists and Belbin/Agosto entire competition, Faella & Scali OD only, Crone and Poirier a very abbreviated Free Dance only, and parts of the medal ceremony including all 3 teams getting their medals.
    Vic Rauter is our host for these encores and he called Vanessa Crone "Crane". For the Men's story they keyed in on Plushenko's quad comments. For the ladies they of course went with Joannie's dramatic story. Ice Dance they did a bit better job of featuring all of the top skaters but of course had to do the majority on Virtue Moir's story.

Sending my thoughts and prayers to the people of Elliott Lake :(
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skate Talker View Post
    For the ladies only Joannie's short but a plethora of long programs including Phaneuf Sebastyen Gedevanishvilli (sorry not going to look up correct spelling - way to lazy)
    No worries, as they look good to me.

Banned Member
    vCash
    Where can we finally watch Vancouver Olympics? On youtube there is still no stuff. The Canadian TV company that possesses the copyrights doesn't work in my area. How about the rest of the world except Canada? Now people will never see Vancouver Olympics performances in the Internet, just because of the copyrights of that Canadian TV host? This reason alone is good enough to never want to give the Olympics copyrights to Canadians. Seriously, it is over the line. All Olympics are on youtube, except Vancouver.

vCash
    Does this YouTube channel not work for you?

http://www.youtube.com/user/olympicv...48/BlQdbpZnxGY

Banned Member
    vCash

Thanks a lot. I searched youtube by names of skaters + Vancouver Olympics 2010 and got some crap. Your link is good.

And thanks for ciocio for PM with a non-youtube link, which is btw much better organized in my opinion.

Politiking for Purple
    vCash

This video contains content from International Olympic Committee, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
    If you want to be creative, get out there and do it. It's not a waste of time" - Michael Giacchino, UP

Banned Member
    vCash

Banned Member
    vCash

vCash
    ^^Thank you!!