vCash

Banagrams -- Any comments from Scrabble players?

My brother is an avid Scrabble player, but it isn't the most portable game and he travels around 150 nights per year. Bananagrams was suggested as a similar word game that might be more portable, and I was wondering if any of you avid FSU scrabble maniacs had tried it, and what you thought of it as a game.

Thanks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by barbk View Post
    My brother is an avid Scrabble player, but it isn't the most portable game and he travels around 150 nights per year. Bananagrams was suggested as a similar word game that might be more portable, and I was wondering if any of you avid FSU scrabble maniacs had tried it, and what you thought of it as a game.

Thanks!
    I don't know what Bananagrams is, but if your brother has a lot of Facebook friends, he could play Wordscraper there. You can have multiple games going at the same time.

vCash
    or Lexulous on Facebook. You can play friends or others online. And I believe you can have as many games as you want going. There is a ranking based upon the number of wins or losses you have.

INTJ
    vCash
    It depends what he likes about scrabble. Bananagrams is good because it's portable and plays quickly. Some scrabble players though don't like it because there's no scoring, it's simply speed. I personally love it
    "Beautiful things don't ask for attention." -The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

vCash
    You can actually do Scrabble on Facebook and have as many games going at a time as you wish.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem