Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

vCash
    Just a heads up for anyone who loves Timothy's K Cups - they're to be discontinued so best stock up ASAP.

http://www.shoffeeblog.com/2011/08/t...set-to-be.html

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    I only use the My K-Cup and I grind my own beans. It's pretty awesome.
    I just used the My K-Cup for the first time yesterday and I was very displeased. Water was leaking all over the place! I thought maybe I hadn't let the filter dry completely after I washed it, so I washed it again and used it again this morning. I had the same problem. Plus, there are tons of coffee grinds in the bottom of my cup and it made a watery cup of coffee. I did a Google search and found a thread on Amazon.com that has people discussing the same problem. Some of the people have already written to Keurig about the problem, but they haven't received any solutions to fix the problem. I was really looking forward to using the My K-cup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanie View Post
    I just used the My K-Cup for the first time yesterday and I was very displeased. Water was leaking all over the place! I thought maybe I hadn't let the filter dry completely after I washed it, so I washed it again and used it again this morning. I had the same problem. Plus, there are tons of coffee grinds in the bottom of my cup and it made a watery cup of coffee. I did a Google search and found a thread on Amazon.com that has people discussing the same problem. Some of the people have already written to Keurig about the problem, but they haven't received any solutions to fix the problem. I was really looking forward to using the My K-cup.
    Some K-Cup machines are not as good as others. They rated them in Consumer Reports this month. Try and get a copy, if you can. And if the unit you bought is new, and is not working, return it and get a better rated one. I have the Cuisinart. A little more expensive than the Keurig, but I like it better. FYI, the prices in the Consumer Reports article are the highest the product is sold for. I got my Cuisinart at Bed Bath & Beyond and it was $20 less than what CR lists it for.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567