View Poll Results: Who will make Jr Worlds team?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christina Gao

65 89.04%
  • Agnes Zawadzki

45 61.64%
  • Yasmin Siraj

51 69.86%
  • Kristiene Gong

2 2.74%
  • Kiri Baga

4 5.48%
  • Vanessa Lam

30 41.10%
  • Samantha Cesario

1 1.37%
  • Courtney Hicks

3 4.11%
  • Lauren Dinh

1 1.37%
  • Amanda Dobbs

5 6.85%
  • Katarina Kulgeyko

1 1.37%
  • Nina Jiang

1 1.37%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia View Post
    BTW, 2006 Junior champ Megan Hyatt went to 2006 Junior Worlds as the 1st alternate after Katy Taylor declined the assignment and decided to go only to Four Continents (she was initially assigned to both competitions).

I will be very interested to see whether or not 8 different U.S. ladies (and 9 different U.S. men) are assigned to 2011 Four Continents, Junior Worlds, and Worlds.

Let's see how Christina Gao, Yasmin Siraj and Kristiene Gong all fare at the Junior Grand Prix Final next week...
    Would it be your wish? Is it more advantageous with such a deep and pretty even field to spread competitions around to give everybody a chance, or is it wiser to give top skaters one more competition opportunity if they wish it? Same question applies to Men, though the leaders there are a bit more pronounced.
    I voted for Gao, Zawadski, Siraj but I ignored 4CC. I think my wish would be to send US Women ##3, 4, 5 to 4CC and the remaining eligibles to JW (or, rather, 2 remaining eligibles and one Junior who might take it all) , provided the results are close. If somebody is far behind in scores, I would reconsider and make them wait for a year. With Men it's a bit of a different story, as I imagine score differential might be much greater.
    What do you all think?
    improving my ballad- like lines

vCash
    I think it will be Gao, Zawadski, and Siraj/Hicks/Lam. If Christina and Agnes go to 4CC, then I think it could be the latter 3. Cesario might factor in if Gao and Zawadski are sent to 4CC. I don't think I've ever been as excited about both the junior and senior women's competition at nationals.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12