Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KikiSashaFan View Post
    It was Super Mario 64. I bought an N64 at a pawn shop and the game on ebay just for that game. I wish they would remake it for the Wii.
    Thanks! I went and downloaded it on my Wii! Yay! The bad part is you need a classic controller or Gamecube controller, which I don't have. I guess tomorrow I get to run to the mall and hope to find one. Otherwise I can order off Amazon.com but then I wont get it for a few days. I put 3000 points on my Wii so I still have 2000. Hmmm, what other classic games to buy!?
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    Thanks! I went and downloaded it on my Wii! Yay! The bad part is you need a classic controller or Gamecube controller, which I don't have. I guess tomorrow I get to run to the mall and hope to find one. Otherwise I can order off Amazon.com but then I wont get it for a few days. I put 3000 points on my Wii so I still have 2000. Hmmm, what other classic games to buy!?
    I got the original Super Mario Brother and Super Mario 2 and 3. I did the same thing with Super Mario 64, but never went and bought the right controller. Is Metroid available for purchase? I'd love to get that one.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    We hooked it up last night and started with the sports games that came with it... my husband beat me at tennis but I creamed him in boxing and golf!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe.

Title-less
    vCash
    I'm trying to purchase a Wii and I find the pricing on Amazon to be going up and down like a Yo-yo! The black bundle went down to 179 but I found the price to be over 200 today! The red bundle also went up like twenty something dollars overnight.

I thought game consoles get cheaper as they are older?
    Last edited by jlai; 01-10-2011 at 05:24 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I got the original Super Mario Brother and Super Mario 2 and 3. I did the same thing with Super Mario 64, but never went and bought the right controller. Is Metroid available for purchase? I'd love to get that one.
    Yes, at least one of the Metroids is available as a download. My nephew downloaded it. Don't remember how many points it took.
    AceOn6, the golf loving skating fan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12