Thread: Santa's beard

INTJ
    vCash

Santa's beard

So, I need some ideas for something to make dark eyebrows and facial hair look white like Santa. The thing that's making this hard is it needs to be something that won't sweat off!

Any ideas?
    "Beautiful things don't ask for attention." -The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

vCash
    Whew, is that all? From the thread title I thought Mrs. Claus and Santa were trying to hide something about Santa's personal life

Is there a theatrical makeup store or dance/theatre supply store near you? The staff at those kinds of stories often have excellent recommendations.
    We live in an ageist society where everything is based on youth, but I hated being 18. I don't like teenagers any more now than I did then. I'm 49 now and there is no way that I'd go back to my teens and 20s - even if I knew what I know now, I don't want to go through all that again. I found it a very difficult time. - Buzz Osborne of the Melvins

Awaiting Validation
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    Whew, is that all? From the thread title I thought Mrs. Claus and Santa were trying to hide something about Santa's personal life

Me too. I was a bit afraid to open the thread.

INTJ
    vCash
    Lol. I clearly didn't think that one through.
    "Beautiful things don't ask for attention." -The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

vCash
    MIC - talc usually works for grey and if you use more, white. Either that or the spray sports fan use to colour their hair to support their team - it comes in lots of colours. It makes your hair stringy though and may take more than a day to wash out.

vCash
    check eBay for Halloween makeup kids, as they won't be in stores at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by overedge View Post
    They are.