Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    new title!!! And I totally agree.

vCash
    Great new title!

vCash
    So, Mike is a slimy weasel that steals recipes. Sort of figured Blaise's being helpful to everyone was going to bite him.

@ spit balls. Carla and Paula would be an awesome team.

vCash
    I thought Mike stealing Richard's recipe was a major party foul also. And not understanding why he was mad about it.

I when Carla said that Tre's NAACP card should be taken away because he didn't know anything about Southern Food.

vCash
    Seems like Mike (unfortunately), Antonia, and Richard are the clear top-3.

Top Secret FSU Witness Protection Location
    vCash
    I think Tiffany is gone...
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    whew!

vCash
    Oh man! Dale! I didn't like him all the time but he seems like a great cook. The women are coming on strong. Angelo has been eliminated twice in a row, in a way, haha.
    -Brian
    "Michelle would never be caught with sausage grease staining her Vera Wang." - rfisher

vCash
    I feel bad that Dale cried, but I kind of heard the 'hallelujah' chorus in my head when Padma said his name.

vCash
    Again, I think they want an all-female final. Tiffany hasn't won a single challenge, and she's now been in the bottom for 3 consecutive weeks. That alone should have sent her home.

But I found Dale annoying, so good riddens! Please send Mike home next!

Antonia has clearly distanced herself from everyone else as the most consistent chef. I hope she keeps it up!

vCash
    Great episode! Hello Fabio and Bye Bye Dale!
    Creating drama!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane View Post
    Again, I think they want an all-female final. Tiffany hasn't won a single challenge, and she's now been in the bottom for 3 consecutive weeks. That alone should have sent her home.
    That is not how the show works. You get sent home for having the worst dish and they seem to really be sticking to that this season. Even though I see what you are saying, she has never had the worst dish so she hasn't gone home. Even Richard (I think it was him) made a comment about not worrying about winning but just not being the worst until you get to the finale and then it is time to win.

I don't buy into the all female finale, still. Richard isn't going anywhere without a major hiccup. Correct me if I am wrong but the only time he has even been in the bottom is when he was on a team challenge.
    -Brian

vCash
    I lost any respect for Mike I still had left. He not only uses Richard's dish, but is not at all embarassed or ashamed and gets mad at Richard? And then Tiffani saves him from making a bunch of mistakes in the elimination. I wish he had been the one to go home.

Glad Carla is still in it, but I think she's getting a bit frazzled and distracted by the pressure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB08822 View Post
    That is not how the show works. You get sent home for having the worst dish and they seem to really be sticking to that this season.
    Obviously I don't agree with you, nor do I believe in the integrity of reality tv shows as you do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    I lost any respect for Mike I still had left. He not only uses Richard's dish, but is not at all embarassed or ashamed and gets mad at Richard? And then Tiffani saves him from making a bunch of mistakes in the elimination. I wish he had been the one to go home.
    You spoke for me.
    I don't blame Richard for being upset. I would have been livid.

Mike doesn't care how he behaves, as long as he gets ahead.
    His actions won't help his future prospects.
    Word gets around!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allskate View Post
    Glad Carla is still in it, but I think she's getting a bit frazzled and distracted by the pressure.
    It's because she's so popular and everyone loves her; hence the title of this thread! Sounds like some skaters we know, who feel the pressure to perform at their best because everyone is looking at them. I can name a few who underperformed at Nationals and 4CC's because of over-exposure and unrelenting hype, but I don't think that I need to. The glare of publicity and a high "Q" rating can really play with your head!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane View Post
    Obviously I don't agree with you, nor do I believe in the integrity of reality tv shows as you do.
    This confuses me a little. You said you don't believe in the integrity of reality shows and I remember you discussing this before. If that is the case then I would think you would have wanted Dale to go home for having the worst dish since that is how it is supposed to work, even if it doesn't always. However, you seemed (and correct me if I am wrong) a little upset that Tiffany stayed despite being in the bottom a few times in a row. That would be going against the rules which you seem to have not agreed with. Do you want the rules followed or do you prefer the producer manipulation method?
    -Brian

vCash
    Dale! He was really growing on me, I'm so sad he and Angelo are now eliminated I think Tiffany needs to be sent home soon, she hasn't done anything that stands out, like, ever. I'm pulling for Carla but she seemed to be losing her way a little this weeek.

Regarding Mike's stealing of Richard's dish, I think Richard should have just kept his notebook to himself. It's a competition, it's kind of naive of Richard to not expect cutthroat behavoir from and be so generous with his ideas.

vCash
    In one of the "extra" snippets shown during the commercial break, the ladies were surprised and shocked when they heard what Mike had done re: Richard's recipe.

They said that there is an implicit "code of honor" among chefs, and that it was a "no-no".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by skatesindreams View Post
    In one of the "extra" snippets shown during the commercial break, the ladies were surprised and shocked when they heard what Mike had done re: Richard's recipe.

They said that there is an implicit "code of honor" among chefs, and that it was a "no-no".
    Exactly - and that doesn't bode well for Mike's future career IMHO. But I did feel sorry for Antonia - having the best dish in the quickfire - deep fried avocado- but because she failed to produce two dishes for both judges she lost on a technicality. Glad Paula told them that Antonia's was by far the best dish - so not sure how Mikle can claim he "won" that one - especially with a stolen dish!!

Surprised that Dale was sent home before Tiffany - but if the judges are truly judging on the worse dish each week then from their comments he was the one to go. I noted Tom's blog comments from last week in regards to Angelo - he said that the judges all knew from the first (and by all accounts last) mouthful of Angelo's soup that he was the one to go as none of them could eat the meal. The judges table was just done for the cameras.

I hope Carla can pull her socks up as I would love to see her, Blaise and Antonia as the final 3 - if Mike makes it I'll be really

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast