Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TwizzlerS View Post
    I wondered that too since their sister trains with him.
    Maybe the Reed sister didn't think training together and sharing a coach would work for them.
    Logic is in the eye of the logician --Gloria Steinem

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Maybe the Reed sister didn't think training together and sharing a coach would work for them.
    I question that, as the two sisters seem to like skating together.

I suspect that they may well have wanted to return to NJ because their family is there. And they know so many people at the Ice House, they may have felt more comfortable there after the months of drifting around with Morozov.
    Last edited by WayCon; 11-29-2010 at 11:46 PM.

vCash
    Nunya. That's what I say..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    He must be working with some jump coaches.

Part of Team Morozov is Stanislav Leonovich, who serves as jump coach. Reports are he is excellent.

vCash
    Just to throw in something else, the FSU thread, "Vaitsehovskaya's interview with Morozov," may give some additional hint about why the Reeds went back to the Ice House. In that interview, Morozov seems indefinite about where he will be training in the future, and in that context talks about his daughter. He may well be planning to return to Hackensack. Certainly, people working with Morozov at the Ice House said that he would come back. The Reeds may be waiting for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrAarghHrumph View Post
    Could it be that the Reeds wanted to return to NJ? That's where their family is, yes?
    Obviously, yep.

Quote Originally Posted by WayCon View Post
    Part of Team Morozov is Stanislav Leonovich, who serves as jump coach. Reports are he is excellent.
    Oooh I didn't realise that he's not in Paris any more and that he's in Moscow with Morozov now. Thanks for this info!

He worked with a number of Polish skaters and I heard only good things about him.
    Last edited by Ziggy; 11-30-2010 at 02:51 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Oooh I didn't realise that he's not in Paris any more and that he's in Moscow with Leonovich now. Thanks for this info!

He worked with a number of Polish skaters and I heard only good things about him.
    For the sake of clarity, I don't know that Leonovich is still with Morozov in Europe. I know Leonovich had worked in France several years ago and spoke a respectable yeoman's French.

vCash
    On Russian FSO I've read that it was mutual decision of Reeds and Morozov. Nikolai does not have enough time for them now.
    Some years ago Galit was Reed's coach as she was a second coach in Morozov Team.
    Zadorozhnuk/Verbillo once said very kind words about Chait, about her attention to students and diligence.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IRIS1975 View Post
    On Russian FSO I've read that it was mutual decision of Reeds and Morozov. Nikolai does not have enough time for them now.
    Some years ago Galit was Reed's coach as she was a second coach in Morozov Team.
    Significant piece of information. Thank you IRIS1975.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12