Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Earlier I was wondering if there was an Olympic champion in FS who married an Olympic champion in a different discipline (summer Olympics included), but can't think of any.
    You'd think there might be some, since famous people seem to have lots of opportunities to meet and mingle. Kristi's husband played on two Olympic hockey teams, but neither medaled.

I forgot Steffi Graf and Andre Agassi in tennis.

vCash
    I got one - Lyudmila Turischeva, 1972 all-around gold medalist in gymnastics married Valeri Borzov, the 1972 100 meter dash Olympic gold medalist - that's gymnastics and track and field.

Inter-gymnastics - Bart Conner and Nadia Comaneci.

vCash
    Yuri Sedykh (1976 and 1980 Hammer olympic champion and World record holder) was married to Lyudmila Kondratyeva (1980 Olympics 100 mts champion), they later divorced. Their daughter is Oksana Kondratyeva, Russian No.2 Hammer Thrower. Mama Kondratyeva is the coach.

Yuri Sedykh later married Natalya Lisovskaya (1988 Olympic Shot put champion & current World record holder), they have a daughter named Alexia Sedykh (2010 youth olympic champion in, surprise, surprise in Hammer for France). Papa Sedykh is the coach.

If Oksana and Alexia can compete at London games

vCash
    PML, Domshabfan. Now that would be drama of the highest order.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12