• Cynthia Phaneuf

1 0.57%
  • Alisa Czisny

10 5.71%
  • Other

5 2.86%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    I hope Mao will come back in time for Worlds this year - I think her LP at TEB shows improvement and potential.

Roses are red, violets are blue, this poem is dumb and so are you.
    vCash
    ^ It's really not a good sign when someone says singling 3 jumps and not being able to do a 3Lutz is a sign of improvement and potential for a 2-time world champ and Olympic silver medalist. Asada only managed 1 clean triple in Japan and in France, she only managed 3 clean triples. Let's not kid ourselves . . . this is really not good for a skater of her capabilities.

vCash
    Most likely is Miki.

I like Miki. She is sweet. She is a powerful jumper. I like jumps. Sometimes, her performances that have not been Morozov'd have actually been artistic.

Still, I hope to god that Yu-Na does show, and wins, or Mao recovers quickly, and wins, or Alissa has an epiphany and rocks it, or Kiira breaks through. I'm terrible, I just don't want to see Miki win Worlds again. I just don't find her inspiring. Mirai would also be fantastic, but I think she is less likely than the other four I mentioned wishfully.

vCash
    I voted for Mao, but now I'm cautiously hoping for Mirai. She was injured in the off season, and has shown great improvement between her 2 GP events.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafke View Post
    Most of the others are just kind of boring, but I love Ando and the over the top emotional roller coaster she'll put herself and everyone around through. She's the only real diva out there at present for my money.

(Kim made a brave effort with the Brian&Mama show, but was entirely too reserved and her one public outburst was more juvenile than fabulous).
    I must say I'm not rooting for Miki, but yours is by far the most compelling argument for her to win again.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345